• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Card" post="1043712" timestamp="1314590211"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=87319.msg1043666#msg1043666 date=1314586622]
BC defense about to get exposed.
[/quote]

I doubt that very seriously .We can stop their running game , don't you think that we proved that last year ? Vidors lack of offense is about to be exposed  ;)  ;D  :D :-*
[/quote]

Lack of offense huh. Looks like this lack of offense just showed your team up.

[quote author=Card link=topic=87319.msg1043271#msg1043271 date=1314548766]
Bridge City has Vidors # and Menard is too much for them to handle . With that being said :

Bridge City 42
Vidor          14
[/quote]

And if i recall correctly Menard was held to not even ten yards rushing and a pic. Looks like we handled em pretty well.

Dry field, perfect conditions, would have made no difference in the outcome of that game.  BC was outplayed in all phases of the game.  Except it and move on.  Finally some one from BC makes a statment.  I was starting to think we played the bears, because they sure went into hibernation. Keep playing sissy ball spread, and we will play pop-warner wing-t.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="1049398" timestamp="1315166711"]
Rain definetly doesn't work in the advantage of the Cardinals, the Wing-T should stay in Pop Warner I think.
[/quote]We play football in Southeast Texas where the weather can change at any moment.Not being able to take a snap from under center is not an excuse......Its poor preparation on the part B.C..Both teams had to play on the same field and Vidor had more turnovers than the Cards and still won.You got out played.

[quote name="devildog76" post="1049446" timestamp="1315173025"]
See how far that Wing T gets you in 20-4a jimbob
[/quote]Lots of teams in 4A run the spread and it dose not get them very far...Whats your point? Vidor believes that the slot T best fits the athletes that they have on the field.

[quote name="cougars" post="1049458" timestamp="1315173986"]
yall have to remember both teams played in the rain... vidor fumbled a couple of time too... it could have been worse and for the record it was drizzling ..... it never rained that hard.... there just was no answer to #2 or #23...
[/quote]

::)  Another LOVE post  ::)

I think the wing-t is a good fit for Vidor, although I would like to see a few more pass plays, to loosen the defense up, example was last night BC stacked the box on third and 12, short pass to the wide open tight end, and bam 23 yards.  The other incomplete was there, maybe the wet field caused it to incomplete 'tripped'.  And by the way on Bolingers 33 yard scamper, the box was stacked, Bolinger just flat out ran BC.  And to answer your question how far will it get you in 20-4a.  I personally belive that since they started the wing-t, that Vidor has been more competative.  May not  equate to more wins, but competative.  No cellar dwellars since.  We learn to pass more we will win more.

[quote name="devildog76" post="1049446" timestamp="1315173025"]
See how far that Wing T gets you in 20-4a jimbob
[/quote]

First of all Vidor runs the slot-t not a wing-t.
Secondly both teams played in the same weather conditions Not taking anything away from what BC has accomplished, but they got beat last night by the better team. So please stop making excuses about the weather if the cards can't play football in the rain then maybe their mommies should keep them home. If BC had to go away from the pass fine......what happened to their running game, I mean that should put both teams on the same footing right, but here's the rushing stats BC....  36 attempts for 85 yards Vidor... 44 attempts for 219 yards. I mean come on the Pirates had 1 back that rushed for 21 yards more than the entire BC offense so stop blaming the rain, its pathetic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder