Texas High vs. Vidor Game Thread/Vidor wins!

Great game Vidor yall showed up to play looks like we did not until about the 4th qr. I hope the coaches will cont. this series two good games in a row even though it is a long drive to go but well worth it. Good luck on the year and sure glad we dont have to see
another offense like yall mine yall give us fits.. Good luck to yall.

Texas High Fan...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Card" post="1043272" timestamp="1314548819"]
Texas High must be way down this year
[/quote]
I don't know if they're "down" or not, but they are picked to come in third in their district behind Sherman and Sulphur Springs.  I do know that they have a big team with some speed.

[quote name="TexasHS1997" post="1043326" timestamp="1314554681"]
Great game Vidor yall showed up to play looks like we did not until about the 4th qr. I hope the coaches will cont. this series two good games in a row even though it is a long drive to go but well worth it. Good luck on the year and sure glad we dont have to see

Texas High Fan...
[/quote]I hope they do as well....Our offense when ran correctly negates the size advantage we give up to alot of teams. Texas High will be fine....They have some outstanding players. #6 the reciever is a beast!!! Linebackers were very good.I hope the running back that got injured is okay as well....He was a player!!!

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1043366" timestamp="1314557719"]
Congratulations, Pirates.

Vidor beat Texas, Nederland beat WO-S, PN-G dominated G-P... 20-4A is shaping up to be a tough district this year.
[/quote]

What about Central?  They havn't looked too impressive from what I understand, and they are the reigning champs of 20-4A.  They do seem to get better as the season goes every year.  I think Ozen will be ok once Green gets back to QB, and the team gets more familiar with each other.  Lumberton's schedule will only get harder from here on out.  I will say, PNG looked a lot better than I expected. (even if GP was horrible) LCM, Nederland and Vidor are off to good starts as well.  Livingston was the preseason favorite, and they should hold true to form.  All and all, I agree, 20-4A seems like it will be very competitive this year.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1043335" timestamp="1314555198"]
[quote author=TexasHS1997 link=topic=87294.msg1043326#msg1043326 date=1314554681]

Texas High Fan...
[/quote]I hope they do as well....Our offense when ran correctly negates the size advantage we give up to alot of teams. Texas High will be fine....They have some outstanding players. #6 the reciever is a beast!!! Linebackers were very good.I hope the running back that got injured is okay as well....He was a player!!!
[/quote]Looks like out for the year for our running back ACL. But it happens got 3 more in the lineup so they will have to step up. I just feel bad for him was out last year with a neck injury. Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder