Central 31 Barbers Hill 28 Final/Comments

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle 82 all week I read how BH was going to do this and do that to BC but it's playoffs and a win is a win and a lose means go home. BC won and it was quality all the way!

All BH had to do was keep running the ball and BC would be sittin at home next week. That pass to the endzone on 4th and 2 was the most "questionable" call by the OC I've seen all year. BH has 3 RB that couldve rotated in and kept fresh legs in there to punch it on down that last 30 yards. There were about 10 Lamarque players on the BH side and to say they have size is an understatement. And its a know fact that they have speed. Good game Central and umm.....good luck next week.

Hey Barbers Hill fans...

You learned an ugly lesson tonight.

The district you are in stinks!

Winning that district is NO BIG DEAL!!!

After Nederland beats Galena Park today, that will make several years in a row where 21-4A was swept out of the play offs by District 22-4A.

All you 21-4A fans that were so happy Dayton was moved out of your district....

WE MIGHT HAVE ROOM ON THE BUS SO YOU CAN CONTINUE WATCHING HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL, BECAUSE ALL YOUR TEAMS ARE GONE!!!

Another lesson for Barbers Hill...

PLAY SOME 4A SCHOOLS BEFORE DISTRICT!!!

Playing three 3A schools before district was weak...

Last night was a great night...

Dayton continues to roll, and Barbers Hill starts playing basketball and lifting weights...

Have fun in the off season...

Hey Barbers Hill fans...

You learned an ugly lesson tonight.

The district you are in stinks!

Winning that district is NO BIG DEAL!!!

After Nederland beats Galena Park today' date=' that will make several years in a row where 21-4A was swept out of the play offs by District 22-4A.

All you 21-4A fans that were so happy Dayton was moved out of your district....

WE MIGHT HAVE ROOM ON THE BUS SO YOU CAN CONTINUE WATCHING HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL, BECAUSE ALL YOUR TEAMS ARE GONE!!!

Another lesson for Barbers Hill...

PLAY SOME 4A SCHOOLS BEFORE DISTRICT!!!

Playing three 3A schools before district was weak...

Last night was a great night...

Dayton continues to roll, and Barbers Hill starts playing basketball and lifting weights...

Have fun in the off season...[/quote']

Did you stay up all night thinking of these one liners? :shock:

I loose gracefuly and win just as well. I take nothing away from BH they were great team and their coaches put up a game plan that negated our defensive speed and took advantage of our small defensive front. Great game plan. I am glad the Central coaches made an adjustment at half time and only allowed a 7 point second half instead of 21. But lets be honest about the penalties it was 9 to 1.... the 1 was a false start on BH. Their was a clear ref edge. I don't know what yall paid but u must pay well. The one that took the cake for me was BH reciever catches the ball in the forth quarter runs five yards... gets drilled... fumbles and the refs call it a incomplete pass. The kid ran five yards with the ball tucked. We talk alot of smack here but those are kids on the field... let the kids decide the game. Every time BC stopped BH's offense a phantom call would be made. like third and forever ends up a first down. Same on offense. One BH fan on here said the reciever was "MAULED" on the int in the end zone.... PPPPLLLEEEEAASSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Central's db had the inside position, sheilded with his body and made a play on the ball... the kid just had better position. Good job BH I am proud of your kids they played great but refs let the kids decide the game. Go BH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck next year!!! Now lets take care of business Jags.

Guest ECBucFan

BH, yall had a great season! Played a team nearly twice your size down to the wire! As Mont Belvieu continues its phenominal growth, The Eagles are going to be an incredible force in the years to come!!

Hey, the ref's were bad on both sides. We watched as Central would drag our defensive guy's down from the back. I know we got some calls our way but so did ya'll. In case you didn't know when ya'll kicked the field goal ya'll broke the huddle with 12 players, which is a 15 yarder. The ref's in general (not all of them) but in general, are not very good. To me most don't even know the game. You think the ref's were bad last night, you should have seen the ones we had at GP. Anyway I thought the ref's sucked equally as bad for both teams.

I want to say this though, Central has some great talent and speed. We haven't faced that kind of speed and talent in many years, if ever. I hope ya'll go on and win it all, so good luck to you. I'm also very very proud of our kids, they played with a team that has twice the school enrollment we have and they played with a team that had some outstanding talent ( college talent ). Be honest guy's, ya'll thought ya'll would beat us by 30 points. Anyway I'm proud of what our kids did this year, we have the smallest 4a enrollment in the State and we beat or hung in with some great teams this year. Love ya Eagles!

Good luck to the Jags, hope ya'll go all the way!

I loose gracefuly and win just as well. I take nothing away from BH they were great team and their coaches put up a game plan that negated our defensive speed and took advantage of our small defensive front. Great game plan. I am glad the Central coaches made an adjustment at half time and only allowed a 7 point second half instead of 21. But lets be honest about the penalties it was 9 to 1.... the 1 was a false start on BH. Their was a clear ref edge. I don't know what yall paid but u must pay well. The one that took the cake for me was BH reciever catches the ball in the forth quarter runs five yards... gets drilled... fumbles and the refs call it a incomplete pass. The kid ran five yards with the ball tucked. We talk alot of smack here but those are kids on the field... let the kids decide the game. Every time BC stopped BH's offense a phantom call would be made. like third and forever ends up a first down. Same on offense. One BH fan on here said the reciever was "MAULED" on the int in the end zone.... PPPPLLLEEEEAASSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Central's db had the inside position' date=' sheilded with his body and made a play on the ball... the kid just had better position. Good job BH I am proud of your kids they played great but refs let the kids decide the game. Go BH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck next year!!! Now lets take care of business Jags.[/quote']

9-1? I dont know who kept track of penalties for yall, but I remember 2 holding calls, an illigal man downfeild (BC declined), and a false start (seems like another was declined too) called on BH. So your penalty counter must have been distracted. If youre refering to the pass over on BH's sideline, it was incomplete... he never had control of it although he was running. BC's db that covered Fisher all night played a heck of a game, and then iced it with a good play in the endzone intercepting a pass that shouldve never been thrown. If BH wouldve kept with the runnig game, things wouldve turned out different i think. If my aunt had a.... beard... she be a very ugly aunt. We could do that "tit for tat" stuff all day long i guess....... Nice game BC and good luck next week. BH.. keep your heads up. Everyone, yeah even GT fans (even tho some wont admit), know now that yall were for real and came up on the short end. Nice job all!

mmm' date=' class: A number of groups or things grouped together because of certain likenesses. Seems we have plenty class. Calm down, you seem sour.[/quote']

Can you not leave well enough alone? You won the game now go and talk your noise to LM. The game is like almost twenty hours removed and in your review mirror. Look ahead and talk your game to LM and see how they repsond.

mmm' date=' class: A number of groups or things grouped together because of certain likenesses. Seems we have plenty class. Calm down, you seem sour.[/quote']

Can you not leave well enough alone? You won the game now go and talk your noise to LM. The game is like almost twenty hours removed and in your review mirror. Look ahead and talk your game to LM and see how they respond?

hey purple pride im pretty sure that bh was the littlest 4a team in texas..and bh steped it up this year going 10-0 in the first year in 4a..and dont get me wrong dayton you guys are good..but didnt yall play a 3a team..what was it..WOS? yeah..yall did..so dont put down on bh because we lost to the super district..BH had a hell of a run at it and everyone knows it..

I agree with u bhfootball3434. Everyone thought that BH wasn't going to win a game all year and look what happened. We went 10-0, thats pretty darn good if u ask me. BH has a good season and will work really hard in the offseason and will come back next season ready to play, i am sure of that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder