The Panther Jaguar and The Bear

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1045992" timestamp="1314889932"]
Is that all?  Where are those Ozen fans?
[/quote]
Kind of sad isn't it.  Ozen has some of the greatest tradition (Old Hebert).  They need only a few fans to step up and get things going.  They need a Butch slap.  Need to support their team ---It is sickening to see them show up in small numbers and leave early.  Those boys deserve better.  Lets get the horse before the cart, the chicken and the egg needs a ROOSTER,  Let the cat out of the Bag, put their money where there mouth is, Shout it out, get with the program, ......

[move][size=36pt] ........Somebody stop me......  ;D  .[/size][/move]

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1046010" timestamp="1314892305"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87189.msg1045992#msg1045992 date=1314889932]
Is that all?  Where are those Ozen fans?
[/quote]
Kind of sad isn't it.  Ozen has some of the greatest tradition (Old Hebert).  They need only a few fans to step up and get things going.  They need a Butch slap.  Need to support their team ---It is sickening to see them show up in small numbers and leave early.  Those boys deserve better.  Lets get the horse before the cart, the chicken and the egg needs a ROOSTER,  Let the cat out of the Bag, put their money where there mouth is, Shout it out, get with the program, ......

[move][size=36pt] ........Somebody stop me......  ;D  .[/size][/move]
[/quote]LOL.  Honestly, you're right.  I have 2 friends that I've known almost the entire Ozen existence.  Back when they were winning, they were faithfully going to games and talk up the Panthers.  Now, they don't say much.  Now, there is one Ozen fan who frequently sits with us sometimes.  He's one of the few faithful  ones.  I wish more of them would step up and support their team.  Even on this board, especially this thread.

[quote name="westend1" post="1046016" timestamp="1314892906"]
Ozen actually had a pretty decent crowd at the Brook game.
[/quote]That's because it was the Beaumont Bowl games.  Everyone shows up to that one.  You'll see a lot more Central fans tomorrow than normally would show up as well.  West Brook too.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1046021" timestamp="1314893157"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=87189.msg1046016#msg1046016 date=1314892906]
[/quote]That's because it was the Beaumont Bowl games.  Everyone shows up to that one.  You'll see a lot more Central fans tomorrow than normally would show up as well.  West Brook too.
[/quote]
Agreed--but I looked across after the game when the O Band played the school song --and it was them and the players--all others and I mean all others were gone.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1046174" timestamp="1314904068"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87189.msg1046021#msg1046021 date=1314893157]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=87189.msg1046016#msg1046016 date=1314892906]
[/quote]
Agreed--but I looked across after the game when the O Band played the school song --and it was them and the players--all others and I mean all others were gone.
[/quote]Had the game would have been close, those fans would have stayed.  They wanted to see the band.  After that, they dissapeared like magic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder