District 11-1A: How will it play out?

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1033277" timestamp="1312996037"]
1. Hull-Daisetta
2. Lovelady
3. West Sabine
4. West Hardin
5. Colmesneil
[/quote]

Soooo...  Where is your why part of the question?  Dont start with "The Bobcats are stacked with talent" bit either!  Lol  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Here are my predictions:

1) West Sabine - Seem to be the early favorite to win District this year, should be a strong team

2) West Hardin - Much improved team with more balance and speed, should get into the playoffs this year

3) Lovelady - Last years game was 47-13 in favor of the Lions, with improved team West Hardin could beat Lovelady this year

4) Hull-Daisetta - Basing this off of Scrimmages and the information being posted, could be a tough year for the Bobcats

5) Colmesneil - Hopefully the Bulldogs have improved from last year, but not sure if any of their younger guys can make the difference yet

[quote name="DesertStorm" post="1038448" timestamp="1313883219"]
2010 11A District

Lovelady 47 West Hardin 13
Lovelady 48 West Sabine 18
Lovelady 38 HD 8
Lovelady 38 Colms. 13

Most of Lovelady's skill kids return and 3 lineman, plus Sherman moved back. They should be the favored. Still have to play the game.
[/quote]
Agree, LoveLady first followed by West Sabine and HD/WH for 3rd.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1038367" timestamp="1313875961"]
Here are my predictions:

1) West Sabine - Seem to be the early favorite to win District this year, should be a strong team

2) West Hardin - Much improved team with more balance and speed, should get into the playoffs this year

3) Lovelady - Last years game was 47-13 in favor of the Lions, with improved team West Hardin could beat Lovelady this year

4) Hull-Daisetta - Basing this off of Scrimmages and the information being posted, could be a tough year for the Bobcats

5) Colmesneil - Hopefully the Bulldogs have improved from last year, but not sure if any of their younger guys can make the difference yet

[/quote]Don't believe the hype. Gave the game to Hardin. WH can't stop H-D.

Think they used him mainly as decoy in the game we played at Lovelady last year, either that or he was injured. That little sophomore rb they had last year(junior now), name was Kelly I believe. Was small but he could motor! Got us for at least 3tds. They will be the the team to beat in this district, and it's like Ric Flair always said, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!". That being said, I believe it will be West Sabine and Lovelady once again vying for the district crown with West Sabine coming out on top. Defense is a year older and a year wiser. It will be a great game though, probably the toughest they will play until (God willing) the playoffs. Each year plays out different, however. Only 5 more days.......................................................

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1038537" timestamp="1313894027"]
Don't believe the hype. Gave the game to Hardin. WH can't stop H-D.
[/quote]

Based off of your comments on other posts, y'all only have one play maker.  Just saying.

True test will be when we meet up, it's always a fun game to watch.  Later 55

Don't forget HD won state in the 70's lol .. Still not gonna make any predictions. We all know Lovelady is a great team and West Sabine when not playing dirty is a good team (I have video to prove that statement ) We all know H-D and West Hardin are rivals .  Just need them all to show up and play clean football with out a bunch of one sided ref's no fun playing stacked .!!!

Playing dirty? How so? We had our fair share of holding penalties sure, but dirty implies something else entirely. From evidence I have seen personally from the 1st game this year we have "cleaned up our act", so to speak. If there was intentionally dirty plays last year I would have seen them. Not a homer here, for I would be the first to fess up if my team was guilty of anything. If it happened I didn't see it, but you may have had a different perspective than I did on the sidelines (i.e. in the pressbox). Just curious, not starting anything.

[quote author=pinelandflash link=topic=86490.msg1043717#msg1043717 date=1314591021]
Playing dirty? How so? We had our fair share of holding penalties sure, but dirty implies something else entirely. From evidence I have seen personally from the 1st game this year we have "cleaned up our act", so to speak. If there was intentionally dirty plays last year I would have seen them. Not a homer here, for I would be the first to fess up if my team was guilty of anything. If it happened I didn't see it, but you may have had a different perspective than I did on the sidelines (i.e. in the pressbox). Just curious, not starting anything.
[quote]

And that 's great...the video I have was from year before last ....all any of us want to see is good clean football

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew