Hull-Daisetta Bobcats off and running !!

I was very impressed today with the size and conditioning of the players today. Bobcats will enter into their 3rd year running the Wing T offense. Chisum Marberry, Tyler Drake, Austin Edmondson and Garrett Hickman should flourish in the Wing T this season. New junior tailback Tyrone Braxton looked real fast !!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1030275" timestamp="1312216111"]
I was very impressed today with the size and conditioning of the players today. Bobcats will enter into their 3rd year running the Wing T offense. Chisum Marberry, Tyler Drake, Austin Edmondson and Garrett Hickman should flourish in the Wing T this season. New junior tailback Tyrone Braxton looked real fast !!
[/quote]
I think his name is Kevin Braxton... moved over from Liberty, he didnt play there though.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1030345" timestamp="1312226917"]
LOL. Dayton fans... cheer up, it's ok to choke in the big games !!  ;) Maybe yall will come out and watch a team that's won a State Championship before.  :D Friendswood says hello  ;)
[/quote]

Help me out here, when was the last time yawl went deep in the playoffs?

[quote name="daytonfan" post="1030354" timestamp="1312228198"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86198.msg1030345#msg1030345 date=1312226917]
LOL. Dayton fans... cheer up, it's ok to choke in the big games !!  ;) Maybe yall will come out and watch a team that's won a State Championship before.  :D Friendswood says hello  ;)
[/quote]

Help me out here, when was the last time yawl went deep in the playoffs?
[/quote]How dare you cross the mighty tradition of the HD Cats!  ;D ;D
Man, dont you know that HD won state 33 years ago?  I mean, everyone in SETX and most of the state knows that.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder