NEDERLAND

I can live with that. If we make it to the 2nd round, I would still consider it a successful season, especially considering the slow start we had. Heck, for that matter, simply making it to the post-season this year is an accomplishment, and I compliment the players & coaches for getting us there.

Way to go Dogs!!

I can live with that. If we make it to the 2nd round' date=' I would still consider it a successful season, especially considering the slow start we had. Heck, for that matter, simply making it [b']to the post-season this year is an accomplishment, and I compliment the players & coaches for getting us there.

Way to go Dogs!!

This post says it all, slow start, everyone counting us out, and, everyone who is out, telling us how far we will go. Gotta love it. Agree, players and coaches get the credit once again for getting us the extended season. Thanks

For the teams sitting at home talking down onthe 'dogs. What you hating? You all should be rooting them on. It's playoff time Time to pat them on the shoulder. Remember, everybody is 0-0. You have to come ready to play. Even powerhouses can lose on any given night. Goooo 'Dogs. And James, I hope your boy trudges for a 200+ game!

22-4A and 21-3A should have a really nice week this week. It very well might be a clean sweep. Next week, however, things get tough. If my Mustangs clear Liberty this week, we'll likely face the #3 team, Giddings. That will be a challenge. It's also my understanding that one 4A team will have to contend with Lamar Consolidated, who is the real deal this year.

Guest GoStangs

Massey Ratings has them as the second ranked 4A school in Texas, just behind Highland Park. They have the 4th best defense and 4th best offense in the state, according to that website, which is pretty dang impressive. On the same poll, Dayton is #11.

They have played a few good teams, but as you can see, they've only had one somewhat close game:

Waller (5-4) 35- 6

Elkins (4-6) 34-10

Mayde Creek (1-9) 42- 7

Montgomery (7-3) 28- 0

Woodlands-CP (5-4) 54-20

Bay City (2-8) 57- 0

Seven Lakes (0-10) 41- 0

Terry (7-3) 39- 0

Foster (1-9) 62- 3

El Campo (8-2) 42-33

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Okay, is "James Mosley" the Nederland's guy I brag on or is it his dad? Either way...KUDOS TO YOU! Wish I knew so I would know how to direct this! Got a question for either of you if your kin to them...Phyllis Mosley? Mom, wife, kin? She is awesome too anyway.......Long story! Can't write much else til I know if we are on the same wave or if I am totally LOST! :wink:

Nederland......GO WIN! You can and you will! :D

GO BRONCOS!

GO EAGLES!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder