Prayers needed for Hull-Daisetta athlete

Bobcat football/basketball player Kyle Kudro was seriously injured in an auto-pedestrian accident this afternoon and is in critical condition at Hermann Memorial Hopsital in the Texas Medical Center in Houston.

Please keep Kyle and his family in your prayers!

Guest octfeb
Got a text last night to pray for him. Was told his leg was crushed and was going into surgery last night. Haven't heard anything today.

Guest octfeb
I just heard on 99.9  That Kyle was in guarded condition, at Herman Hospital. Has severe trauma to one arm and one leg.. Has a head injury as well but not severe. 

I have not been on for a few days, but wanted HD to know that prayers are coming from Evadale. The competition between our schools is always tense, but that is only between the lines during the games.

Our prayers are for a speedy recovery and that all will go well for him and his family during this time.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1014492" timestamp="1306469433"]
Bobcat football/basketball player Kyle Kudro was seriously injured in an auto-pedestrian accident this afternoon and is in critical condition at Hermann Memorial Hopsital in the Texas Medical Center in Houston.

Please keep Kyle and his family in your prayers!
[/quote]
My heart and prayers go out to this young man and his family.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1015197" timestamp="1306775204"]
Do we have any updates?
[/quote]
I had heard that he was in recovery from his first surgery and was scheduled for another today.  I have not heard how that went yet. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder