Prayers needed for Hull-Daisetta athlete

• 2 weeks later...
Last night I received an update via text regarding Kyle.  He is doing better!  But has had to have a number of surgeries.  He had multiple fractures on his right side, including his right leg.  He did have to have skin grafted from his thigh and muscle from under his ribcage for his right leg.  He currently has a rod in his leg from his knee down to his ankle.

He has also had to have extensive surgery on his right elbow and in fact has an artificial elbow in place.  And a number of neck and rib injuries were also incurred.

A benefit is being planned and anyone wishing to donate items can call 936-346-1982.

I was contacted back from the folks putting together a benefit for Kyle.They are coming by the house today to pick up the items donated.I'm told the benefit/auction items will be held @ Liberty VFW on July 16.I've been blessed to give on behalf of Kyle and family.If you cannot give you could buy some nice items @bargain prices.I know there will be a complete nice barely used set of proline golf clubs(ebay avg 400-$500)A left handed kids set w/stand bag(new) a doz.new callaway golf balls,a 3pc.set LSU headcovers and a new abu-garcia graph.fishing rod.Mens set -Wilson staff PI 5 cavity back 3-pw reg.stl.shafts-callaway hybrid 4h and 5h metal woods w/stl.shafts-Taylormade tit.driver-carbite s/w and putter-white/red/blk new stand bag.This would make a nice set also for a high school golf player and unlike ebay you can see what you're biddin on.Hope Kyle has a speedier recovery soon-God speed ;)

Items just got p/u and I was not aware Kyle Kudro was the H-D starting qb since his fresh year.Benefit is sat.July 16 @VFW hall-Liberty,Tx.BBQ Plates $8 11:00-2:00 Auction begins @ 2:00 Raffle tics 1-$5  3-$10  6-$20 for Savage >17HMR bolt act.rifle-Panasonic 32"lcd flat tv-mossberg 12 ga.pump.Live Band 8:00-midnight @$8 per.FMI or to donate items 936-346-1982 VFW #936-336-6832 @1520 N.Main st..Monetary donations may be made at any Wells Fargo Bank-Kyle Kudro Benefit Fund -#6071652801 Thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami