Nederland's Babino and Warren's Higginbotham Commit to Mountain View Jr. College

District 20-4a defensive player of the year for two years running Anthony Babino and district 24-2a defensive player of the year Bryce Higginbotham commit to Mountain View Junior College.

We wanted defense to be stressed this recruiting class and it is easy to say we got it from SE Texas.      

Talent added with hard work is a great combination.  Everyone knows about Anthony's and Bryce's talent... but the aspect of their game that I LOVE is their intense hustle and all out, all the time type of play.

Congratulations to both of these young men, especially to you Anthony.  A well deserve chance to play at the next level.  It shows what hard work, desire, and love for the game will get you.  Nobody loves the game more than Anthony.  I am very proud for you and your family. 

Sam Moore

Congratulations to both young men. Anthony definately sets an example for catchers and how to play the position, especially young catchers. I have used him as an example on more than one occasion. Congrats to the Babino's and good luck to both boys as they move to the next level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin