Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now officially realize y most other schools dislike BH. Although this much banter does not bother you when ya go ahead and whip them!!!!! Go Stangs.....Central all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jags-28

BH-14

Just for the record I like the wild fans and the support. Im not hatin on ya 1 bit!!

I now officially realize y most other schools dislike BH. Although this much banter does not bother you when ya go ahead and whip them!!!!! Go Stangs.....Central all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jags-28

BH-14

Just for the record I like the wild fans and the support. Im not hatin on ya 1 bit!!

Post like this is why most don't like WOS!! BH is being hammerd and we are talking back!! Would you like us to sit here while eveyone talks about how much we suck?? get over it!

What started out as a somewhat humorous thread shoud be redirected. Yea its funny to some degree but remember there are women and kids that read here. Good luck to Bh, GP and Crosby this weekend. Hope everyone travels safely and enjoys all the games.

Guest BIG HOUSE

I believe Central will reduce ''THE HILL'' into a ''CRAWDAD MOUND'' :lol:

CENTRAL BY @ LEAST 24!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Might :shock: BH, but no one else!!!!!!!!

PROBABLY 7 TEAMS in 22-4A could beat "the mound'' :evil: :evil: :evil:

I tell ya guys, this has been a fun week and before I return to the smack. Good luck to both teams hope everyone arrives safe at the game and these two teams give us the show we are expecting. BH has had a hell of a year and although this team gets no respect the community supports you guys through and through..

If you a real Eagle fan you should be on Eagle Dr. Tomorrow. SFA you can come to :lol:

Eagle Drive Send Off

The West Chambers County Chambers of Commerce encourages everyone to join in on an Eagle Drive Playoff Send Off. At 4:15, the team will leave from the high school and travel north on Eagle Drive. People are asked to line up along Eagle Drive to cheer on the team as the travel to Deer Park to play Beaumont Central.

I tell ya guys' date=' this has been a fun week and before I return to the smack. Good luck to both teams hope everyone arrives safe at the game and these two teams give us the show we are expecting. BH has had a heck of a year and although this team gets no respect the community supports you guys through and through..

If you a real Eagle fan you should be on Eagle Dr. Tomorrow. SFA you can come to :lol:

Eagle Drive Send Off

The West Chambers County Chambers of Commerce encourages everyone to join in on an Eagle Drive Playoff Send Off. At 4:15, the team will leave from the high school and travel north on Eagle Drive. People are asked to line up along Eagle Drive to cheer on the team as the travel to Deer Park to play Beaumont Central.[/quote']

8) WOW THATS A COOL THING TO DO. I WISH ALL THE TEAMS DONE THAT

HATS OFF TO YALL 8)

Right on Purple Pride. I enjoy talking football here and reading some of the funny things people write but I personally get tired seeing BH getting bashed by a bunch of "experts". 99% of which have never seen them play a single down this year. Yeah this year... not last year or 20 years ago..... blah blah. Thanks to the respectful people here that discuss, opinionate, and humor us....SFA85 .. Just do us a favor and keep the pictures safe and tucked away on your PC with the others. It might be funny somewhere else, but not here. Especially trying to down the moms that get on here. I hope all the boys that get on here take as much exception to it as I do...... I'll just go to the game and watch BH do their thing. OH is there gonna be a meet and greet tomorrow? I'd like to meet the good people I've gotten to know here. LETS GO EAGLES!!!! Good Luck Dayton!

Will they allow a meet and greet at the game? Maybe out in the parking lot? :?:

With the exeption of WOS almost every game I have ever been too has had a meet and greet. It's a lot of fun to meet the people who you jack with all season.

Since no one wants to step up I'll say the meet and greet is at 1/2 time under the Clyde Abshire Stadium scoreboard. If you coming to the meet and greet sign up here. I'll bring something for everyone to sign and well send it to Coop....... :D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder