NFL Scouts Visit LU Players

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1000791" timestamp="1303402426"]
Not any pro prospects on this team. Maybe two will get a chance at a training camp but I don't see any of them playing NFL football.
[/quote]

Are you strictly talking about the seniors and juniors or the entire football team?

[quote name="77" post="1000807" timestamp="1303404789"]
Hope people remeber these 40 times when football season rolls around and they start talking about how fast the kids are on their high school team. Daddy times are sometimes not very accurate. just sayin.
[/quote]

So true!

[quote name="77" post="1000807" timestamp="1303404789"]
Hope people remeber these 40 times when football season rolls around and they start talking about how fast the kids are on their high school team. Daddy times are sometimes not very accurate. just sayin.
[/quote]
BINGO!
Unless a viable third party times it, it didn't happen. I wonder about the "Combine" numbers from earlier this Spring at Bmt. Christian? Probably legit??

As far as the Cards go, Logans times were not bad for a RB, but that was about it!

[quote name="badndn" post="1000866" timestamp="1303412637"]
[quote author=77 link=topic=83471.msg1000807#msg1000807 date=1303404789]
[/quote]
BINGO!
Unless a viable third party times it, it didn't happen. I wonder about the "Combine" numbers from earlier this Spring at Bmt. Christian? Probably legit??

As far as the Cards go, Logans times were not bad for a RB, but that was about it!
[/quote]

I would say that freshman Brendan Thomas of Central time of 4.38 ain't too shabby.

Also, Johnson's time is very good for a QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder