WO-S Gets Their Man

Now that Coach Hooks is no longer head coach at WO-S, I would like to invite him to set with me and Coach Owens on the top row of the bleachers.  (the best seat in the house)  Coach Owens told me that he would give Coach Hooks all the advice he needs when he is yelling at the refs. These two coaches are the best in the state at getting after those guys.

[quote name="speveto" post="1002119" timestamp="1303757354"]
Now that Coach Hooks is no longer head coach at WO-S, I would like to invite him to set with me and Coach Owens on the top row of the bleachers.  (the best seat in the house)  Coach Owens told me that he would give Coach Hooks all the advice he needs when he is yelling at the refs. These two coaches are the best in the state at getting after those guys.
[/quote]

When did he become a coach?

What is going to be hilarious is watching Hooks at that first game this season. I bet my paycheck that he will have a bull horn and still yell at the refs. i will give him one quarter before he leaves the stands and gets on the field. :D Or, hell be in the pressbox with a headset on that coach Thompson can give to the refs after a questionable call. When youve done something for so long, how in the world can you just stop and be a spectator? This is going to be good. :D

[quote name="kicker" post="1002515" timestamp="1303839320"]
What is going to be hilarious is watching Hooks at that first game this season. I bet my paycheck that he will have a bull horn and still yell at the refs. i will give him one quarter before he leaves the stands and gets on the field. :D Or, heck be in the pressbox with a headset on that coach Thompson can give to the refs after a questionable call. When youve done something for so long, how in the world can you just stop and be a spectator? This is going to be good. :D
[/quote]
That alone would be worth the price of admission.  I envision Hooks walking around the stands shaking hands and working the crowd at the first game.  MANY people will want to visit with him and he'll talk with all of them. 

This IsGoing To Be A True Test For Dan To See If He Can Sit Stand 4Qt Of Football Sitting The Stands By His Wife.She May Not Like Sitting By Him At All. Coach Thompson Will Have Extra Guards  At The Gate So He Cant Get On The Field :) ;). OH Heck I Was Just Told He Was Rideing With The Team On The Bus :o :o ::)

[quote name="skipper" post="1002667" timestamp="1303863566"]
This IsGoing To Be A True Test For Dan To See If He Can Sit Stand 4Qt Of Football Sitting The Stands By His Wife.She May Not Like Sitting By Him At All. Coach Thompson Will Have Extra Guards  At The Gate So He Cant Get On The Field :) ;). OH Heck I Was Just Told He Was Rideing With The Team On The Bus :o :o ::)
[/quote]

Probably not skipper.

[quote name="griff" post="1002654" timestamp="1303859279"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=83449.msg1002515#msg1002515 date=1303839320]
What is going to be hilarious is watching Hooks at that first game this season. I bet my paycheck that he will have a bull horn and still yell at the refs. i will give him one quarter before he leaves the stands and gets on the field. :D Or, heck be in the pressbox with a headset on that coach Thompson can give to the refs after a questionable call. When youve done something for so long, how in the world can you just stop and be a spectator? This is going to be good. :D
[/quote]
That alone would be worth the price of admission.  I envision Hooks walking around the stands shaking hands and working the crowd at the first game.  MANY people will want to visit with him and he'll talk with all of them. 
[/quote]

your correct. I would pay triple to see how he reacts. Its going to be hilarious! There is NO WAY he will just sit there. That is impossible for that man. He has to be around the game. he might try to tame himself, but aint gonna happen. I believe I said it will only take him a quarter to get out of the stands. Well, now Im thinking more like after the national anthem. lol Mrs. Hooks only chance to sit by him is to fill him full of xanax. lol :D And that still probably wont work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder