Crosby / GCM Predictions

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000580" timestamp="1303349859"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=83439.msg1000541#msg1000541 date=1303343168]
GCM wins 7-4---better pitching and coaching
[/quote]

Better pitching and coaching. Are you f-ing serious. A monkey could coach GCM, they are that stacked and talented. You have 2 premier pitchers, an all state CF, a 1B man that not only has the heart of a champion but the tenacity of a lion (love ya D), a SS that could someday be in the bigs, and not to mention a converted outfielder that was a catcher that is lights out. Give me and every intelligent individual thats reads you rhetoric a break. Crosby on the other hand has a make shift bunch of scrubs. Kinda like when Walter Matthau took the BAD NEWS BEARS to the dome and Kelly, Tatum and the boys beat the dreaded Yankees... just bring the "A" game tomorrow and let nature take its course, kinda like the way the unicorns became extinct you jackhole....   
[/quote]
As an outsider, I gotta go with Rupp on the coaching. But Walter Matthau? Come on man, it was Kelly Leak's Dad (William Devane) that coached the Bears in the dome.

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1000735" timestamp="1303395743"]
Upshaw vs Martinez, I think.. As far as the Bad News Bears, very keen eye, I like to test people every once in a while to see their knowledge and you passed my friend...
[/quote]
Pride myself on a wealth of useless information

[quote name="Hardworker" post="1000825" timestamp="1303407304"]
I just hope you forum readers know that BOHICAA5581 (and his fence lining buddies) don't represent all of Crosby!!!!

[/quote]

Sounds like someone is jealous to not have as good an athlete as them fence liners....

[quote name="Hardworker" post="1000825" timestamp="1303407304"]
I just hope you forum readers know that BOHICAA5581 (and his fence lining buddies) don't represent all of Crosby!!!!

[/quote]I've seen guys like him every year---from t-ball on up. They run their mouths, think their kid is the only one who can play, runs down other players and their parents, and sucks up to the coaching staff.
In the end just bitter and lonely people. I know he does not represent Crosby fans---quite the opposite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin