WOS 42 BC 6 Final/Comments

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry - I won't bust you guys out anymore than I have. Everyone in SE Texas knows about this. I look for WOS dominance for years to come based off it.

You didn't bust anybody...you just made yourself look stupid with wrong information. I can really hurt your feelings and tell you why Bc really can't do anything on the football field, but I'm not gonna go there with you. Let me ask you this, if Earl Thomas, Andre Bevil and players like that wanted to go to Bc would they be welcomed with opened arms? Another question, if these people wasn't athletes would ya'll welcome them with opened arms? Ask yourself that and then you'll know why you can't get these athletes. Bc needs to look at how they treat certain people and Vidor just the same and you'll see why you can't get these players that you mentioned to come to your school.

You didn't bust anybody...you just made yourself look stupid with wrong information. I can really hurt your feelings and tell you why Bc really can't do anything on the football field' date=' but I'm not gonna go there with you. Let me ask you this, if Earl Thomas, Andre Bevil and players like that wanted to go to Bc would they be welcomed with opened arms? Another question, if these people wasn't athletes would ya'll welcome them with opened arms? Ask yourself that and then you'll know why you can't get these athletes. Bc needs to look at how they treat certain people and Vidor just the same and you'll see why you can't get these players that you mentioned to come to your school.[/quote']

That's about as "to the point" as it gets... :wink:

Trooper, you're a flippin moron. You don't know about half the crap you are talking about and that really exposes your true intentions. Earl has ALWAYS lived in the WO-S district and SO DID LaDarius.

No matter who is from where and where they belong, no team in this area uses their talents better than WOS. The coaches always have the Stangs in the right places and no players buy into a system more than at WOS.

Just thought of this, are the Mustangs this areas New York Yankees? You either love em or hate em and no matter what, they never do enough and will never receive the benefit of the doubt.

Congrats on the district championship and go make our area proud.

You guys did do great last night. WOS year in and year out have great teams and their JV' date=' freshman and 8th grade look to continue these winning ways. I look for WOS dominance for about the next 5 years with everyone else trying to catch up.

However, saying all of this - this should get you guys going. There is a legit reason that WOS wins and has these great teams. The reason WOS has great teams year in and year out is not because of great coaching or anything else. You get some of the best players that Orange County has to offer. LCM gets depleted as well as others. I don't think many teams can compete with the "acquiring" of the best talent in a county. Actually I have been waiting on the UIL for years to investigate it but it probably will not happen. The superstars you do have actually come from some of the 4A teams in Orange as well in Louisiana. You may have one that is home grown but the vast majority come from other schools. Other schools just can't compete with that.

So is this enough to get you guys going on a Saturday?[/quote']

What are you? A freakin' moron or something. I said that I wasn't going to reply to stupid post...but, I just can't help it. Trust me when I tell you that Earl Thomas did indeed attend WO-Cove schools until his 9th grade year. He transferred to LC-M and then came back the very next year. Not sure about LD. As for the other kids...their parents have chosen to raise their kids in the WO-Cove school district. I can tell as the mother of three boys...I wouldn't dare allow my boys to attend any other school and I have been to two others in Orange county.

:wink:

A couple of things. The PI called on BC in the end zone was as easy a call as you will ever see. It was clearly PI. Also, Earl did push-off and it wasn't called. He made an athletic play and got away with it. Had it been a close game and a "deciding-factor", it would be something to talk about then. WO-S could have easily won by much more if they wanted to. There was no intent to rub it in on the Bridge. Also, Gostangs said it best about the school who faces more depletion then anyone around - it's WO-S. We are the best year in and year out due to coaching and continuity (others have talent but they don't sustain it every year like the 'Stangs do). I personally wish BC had beaten Kirbyville so I could have seen some more red show up for the game. I would rather the Cards go to the playoffs, also. Lastly, I wish like heck that Johnny played for WO-S. He would really help us and it would be nice to get to see him use his talents for a team like WO-S (that is not a shot at BC) this year. Kid has heart and will give it his all. Very much like a MUSTANG....... I knew Bridge City would come and compete. They are just way too down this year to make it a closer game.

Last comment - I am so proud of the charactar of the West Orange-Stark kids. For years, I've seen the remarkable young guys who hang with the program and leave here after going through this program. You rarely see personal fouls and trash talking from our kids. I know there are people in the area that would like to paint a different perception, but these kids are willing to pay the price and be better people because of what they learn under Hooks and company......

Stang4life - thank you for the fine two young guys you raised. When Earl was in my home here in Austin, he was nothing short of a great representative of his up-bringing. Thank the Lord for fine young guys like Earl Thomas......

Going for it on 4th and 18 with 4 minutes left' date=' up 42-6, I think I would have to question the motive there. I understand the logic of " working on something for the future" but that is a little rubbing it in, don't you think?[/quote']

It will make the next three teams they play work on that fake punt. Not sure on the logic of showing one of your trick plays. Then again maybe thats what they wanted to do! Good luck guys you have a great team!!!!

Guest GoStangs

It wasn't really a trick play. The punter caught it and ran with it. If you get fooled by a person catching the ball 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and simply running to gain an extra 15 yards after the line, you've got bigger problems to worry about than how to defend trick plays.

It wasn't really a trick play. The punter caught it and ran with it. If you get fooled by a person catching the ball 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and simply running to gain an extra 15 yards after the line' date=' you've got bigger problems to worry about than how to defend trick plays.[/quote']

True enough!

It wasn't really a trick play. The punter caught it and ran with it. If you get fooled by a person catching the ball 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and simply running to gain an extra 15 yards after the line' date=' you've got bigger problems to worry about than how to defend trick plays.[/quote']

i guess they werent expecting them to do it lol

Guest GoStangs

To answer your question, he attended little cypress, but lived in the WOCCISD.

That's going to be the last post on this thread or on this board to question the eligibility of any past or present WOS player. This topic is about the WOS-BC game, and this board is not about publishing false rumors about any player or program. Your concern was addressed a page or two ago, so let it go and move forward.

I'll tell ya'll Troopers real problem. He's probably an ex player who faced Wo-s many times and got his butt handed to him along with the rest of his team. He probably still has a shoe print in his chest from when a Wo-s player stepped on it on their way to the endzone and now his feelings is still hurt twenty years later. He really wanted to play for Wo-s, but was frustrated because he knew he wasn't good enough. He wanted to play for Wo-s because he felt that maybe he would get some college scouts to notice him and he would get a scholarship to some bigtime D1 school and he knew he wouldn't get that by playing for his high school cause they don't consistantly make the playoffs. So his dream was shattered and now he's hating on Wo-s and making up strories about them to help him feel better about his failures.

There's a chair waiting for you next to Dr. Phil, maybe he can help you get over this.

Guest GoStangs

PT, it's time to congratulate WOS for their victory and wish them best of luck on the season. You are coming out of this looking like (and, in the process, making BC look like) a sore loser. Give credit where credit is due, and don't knock the accomplishments of the WOS program or this very talented team -- it just belittles your own program and fans when you do that. Certainly, you're a bigger man than what people are going to believe after reading your posts here.

Hey troopa its ok to be 0-17 versus west orange. lol lol lol lol lol I promise you that we are not upset, hell we won the game just like the other 16 in a row before that. HAHAHAHA

Trooper, if you had any idea how ashamed the folks back home in BC sound in their messages, you'd probably be a little less pseudo-smug. Your team lost to the better team. You're making up all kinds of over-the-top allegations to belittle that team. Why can the other fans from BC handle this with class? Besides the fact that they know your claims have already been shot down, they probably have some dignity. I guess every team has its nutcase.

It's funny that you refuse to acknowledge that you were so far off on Thomas and White. Yeah, you stirred the pot, but in the end you look like a sad sport and someone desperate to smear the team that your team hasn't been able to beat. Stop making the team and fans look bad. You're doing them more harm than any loss possibly could.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder