WOS 42 BC 6 Final/Comments

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea i'll just bow down to the refs for not calling false starts...and yea you guys are right..i was across the field and it might have been PI, but everyone and their mom could see the push off. and i dont see anyone here being a sore loser..since everyone from bc has congratulated you, wished you guys luck, and commended your players and coaches. so if telling everyone of your players to win state and good job after a 42-6 loss is that...then i guess im guilty as charged. so i'll say it again..i sincerely hope you guys win state..and you will see us on the road..although i dont know if a lot will go to the first round game because it might as well be a bye

You guys did do great last night. WOS year in and year out have great teams and their JV, freshman and 8th grade look to continue these winning ways. I look for WOS dominance for about the next 5 years with everyone else trying to catch up.

However, saying all of this - this should get you guys going. There is a legit reason that WOS wins and has these great teams. The reason WOS has great teams year in and year out is not because of great coaching or anything else. You get some of the best players that Orange County has to offer. LCM gets depleted as well as others. I don't think many teams can compete with the "acquiring" of the best talent in a county. Actually I have been waiting on the UIL for years to investigate it but it probably will not happen. The superstars you do have actually come from some of the 4A teams in Orange as well in Louisiana. You may have one that is home grown but the vast majority come from other schools. Other schools just can't compete with that.

So is this enough to get you guys going on a Saturday?

You guys did do great last night. WOS year in and year out have great teams and their JV' date=' freshman and 8th grade look to continue these winning ways. I look for WOS dominance for about the next 5 years with everyone else trying to catch up.

However, saying all of this - this should get you guys going. There is a legit reason that WOS wins and has these great teams. The reason WOS has great teams year in and year out is not because of great coaching or anything else. You get some of the best players that Orange County has to offer. LCM gets depleted as well as others. I don't think many teams can compete with the "acquiring" of the best talent in a county. Actually I have been waiting on the UIL for years to investigate it but it probably will not happen. The superstars you do have actually come from some of the 4A teams in Orange as well in Louisiana. You may have one that is home grown but the vast majority come from other schools. Other schools just can't compete with that.

So is this enough to get you guys going on a Saturday?[/quote']

that's the most ridiculous thing i ever heard and that's all that needs to be said. i hope the other wos posters don't respond to paratrooper's post.

White came from LCM was a top prospect with the Bears. There are other's. It is old news, but this practice will continue producing great teams at WOS. I really don't see WOS getting beat for years. Most teams go through cycles especially at the 3A level. However, WOS never does. However, football translates into money and when the surrounding area is poor financially it stands to reason why they want to keep this money coming into the district no matter what.

Earl Thomas attended WO-S up until his freshman year, when he went to LC-M. He moved back the next year.

Depauldrick Garrett, Andre Bevil, Jacoby Franks, Kendrick Leblanc, Deon Beasley... all "home grown." My mother is a second grade teacher in WOCCISD and has taught half of them personally.

Ladarius White was a transfer from LC-M. Their starting RB last year, Jacorey Walker, was a starter for WO-S who transferred to the bears. I guess that doesn't count, huh?

Also, what about the students we lose, like like Brandon Williams from Central?

So it's not coaching? Funny.

Paratrooper, I can honestly call you a jealous idiot without feeling like I'm calling names. It's that obvious. You're talking out of your most predominant body part... the one that defines you.

Guest GoStangs

Paratrooper, the only reason Earl went to little cypress at all (for one year) is because his mom worked there. He is from WOS, and he came back to WOS. LaDarius lived in the WOCCISD, also. We have one kid on the team from New Orleans -- he doesn't have a house to return to, and he's made his home here. Please don't get caught up in throwing unneccessary, untrue barbs at any school.

As far as any school being "depleted" look at us. We were a 5A school 20 years ago, but lost a lot of famililes to surrounding areas over the years -- including little cypress and BC -- to get to the point we are now. If anyone can, we really fit the definition of depleted. :)

My take on the fake punt is quite different than what some BC fans have wrote. The entire point of that was to keep possession of the ball late in the game. The punter took it and simply ran with the ball -- there was no pressure on him and he didn't throw it downfield. It's akin to knealing the ball. We kept the ball and killed more time off the clock. Just because it's 4th down and late in the game doesn't mean we have to give up the ball and let someone else try to score on us.

You guys did do great last night. WOS year in and year out have great teams and their JV' date=' freshman and 8th grade look to continue these winning ways. I look for WOS dominance for about the next 5 years with everyone else trying to catch up.

So is this enough to get you guys going on a Saturday?[/quote']

Okay Trooper, if anybody ever had doubts that you are an idiot, you just gave them comfirmation with this statement. These kids are born and raised in this city, so I don't know where you get your info from, but you and other teams can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. Even if this was true, then that should really make other schools in Orange county and the area feel really terrible if people are willing to go to Orange, a place where the job market isn't very good, instead of going to your school. You are such a loser for real. lol :D

These kids are born and raised in this city' date=' so I don't know where you get your info from, but you and other teams can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. [/quote']

Didn't I say they had attended LCM?.......Hey Tam......Newsflash for you - LCM is in Orange. I made reference that they transferred. Wow, sometimes you boggle the mind :shock:

Sure Thomas and White........didn't they both come from LCM? Of all on the LCM team they just happen to migrate to playing for WOS........I can go into some more' date=' but the bottom line I am saying nothing new here. Everyone knows they have been doing it for years.[/quote']

Get your information straight fool. Earl Thomas is from Wo-s

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476