LaMarque new HC is......COACH DR. MIKE JACKSON!!!!

[quote name="Scooter!" post="996084" timestamp="1302575956"]
Can anyone confirm the hire? I just posted what i heard earlier today.....
[/quote]

From the looks of their message board, Coognation is staying quiet until the formal announcement is made.

[quote name="dayton" post="996111" timestamp="1302578580"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=82995.msg996084#msg996084 date=1302575956]
[/quote]

From the looks of their message board, Coognation is staying quiet until the formal announcement is made.
[/quote]yeah I asked a few alums last night.....they know something but not sharing  :-X

[quote name="Scooter!" post="996173" timestamp="1302611689"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=82995.msg996111#msg996111 date=1302578580]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=82995.msg996084#msg996084 date=1302575956]
[/quote]

[/quote]yeah I asked a few alums last night.....they know something but not sharing  :-X
[/quote]

some of the prominent alums were in some way involved in the process of interviewing, etc. as far as i can tell. I suppose that's the reason for their being tight lipped.

Had a front row seat to the talent LM had last year and it wasnt nice. Dont know who all they lost but I think they got the right coach to carry on the tradition. The question is will he get a chance to build a program or just ride the talent horse to tha stables? The coaching situation in LM is crazy but I like when there are high expectations (state or bust). I guess time will tell but Dr. Jackson is a great hire and LM should be happy to have a coach of that caliber and given a chance should do some good things in LM.

I wonder if the new coach knows that LM's enrollment numbers are projected to be around 750 and in 2012 he will be coaching a 3a team. The good news is that LM's marching band will only loose 2 people bringing their grand total membership to "5" ! :-[ The coahing staff will out number the band !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder