West Hardin

Yup_2007

I guess the UIL should go ahead and cancel the 1A season since Alto has already won it. Remind me, did Newton get beat in the last game of the season their first year in 2A??? Has WO-S won the title since they dropped??? I thought they should have cancelled the 3A season this past year, due to the fact that Jasper was going to win the championship, looks like that didn't work out. As far as West Hardin, they are a 2-3 round playoff team at best. Its not like they are bringing a house load of athletes that can out run everybody down with them.

How far will West Hardin go in 1A next year? Will they make it all the way?

I think they will do very well. Would be nice considering such, since my dad graduated as a starting QB from West Hardin many years ago.

They will not have to out run everybody they are just going to out POWER everybody.... They are a very strong team and getting stronger everyday.. I do not think that they are a 2 or 3 round team at best... they have alot returning....

You got to give them credit for having played Newton each year. They won't see anyone like that in 1-A.

THEY WILL BE LOADED NEXT YEAR WITH SIMMONS AND LETSINGER. IT WILL BE HARD FOR THEIR DISTRICT TO COMPETE. THE NEIGHBORING DISTRICT DOES HAVE ALOT OF SPEED. JUST 8 MONTHS UNTIL DISTRICT STARTS.

Go Get-M !!!!!

Before too long WOS will be i 1-A, so things will pick up in a few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Alto should be pretty good this coming up year, but I wouldn't bet any money on them winning it all. there are some really good teams from north texas (windthorst) and west texas. the last team to drop down to 1a and win it all their first year was stratford 2000. but they were beat out in the semifinals by celina in 2a the year before and had their whole team returning. i think theres too many surprise teams in 1a that come out of nowhere that makes 1a so unpredictable. plus it will be tough for alto and west hardin because 1a is goin to the 2 state champs format like every other classification (this really ticks me off ), and they'll most likely go to the big school bracket.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86