Kountze @ Warren Predictions??

Ok Warren got 2 earned runs in the begining with 2 out are 2nd baseman missed a routine ground ball that lead to 5 more lol y'all won because y'all put the ball in play and kountze didn't hit and made alot of errors... warren had solid d and idk why we didn't hit yalls pitcher but congrats on the win catch y'all in kountze

[quote name="Wheel House" post="991891" timestamp="1301711818"]
I quess offense does win games. Four hits, three walks in the first inning. A patient disciplined hitting team is a pitchers nightmare. Make him bring it, then hit it.   
[/quote]

A good pitcher, with great command and some movement, is also a hitters nightmare. Spot it up, and make him beat into the ground. Just ask Roy Halladay ;D

My guess is that Price was off tonight. He threw hard and had a good curve but he wasn't throwing strikes and he left the fastball way up. The catcher for kountze had a rough night. Warren played solid ball tonight. Pitcher threw strikes, defense made plays, and they hit the ball. Sounds like an ideal game of baseball.

Price will be fine.This was a perfect example of how quick the wheels fall off when you make a few errors at any level.After a couple of fielding errors he just tried to do a little too much.I think they may have overlooked the Warren club just a little.

Overlooked is an understatement lol That price kid did not in the least bit impress me at all. You can say the defense made errors early but there was one point inthe game where he threw 9 straight balls. He lacked command and was being lazy with his pitches. Great curve. He wouldve been fine if he threw that every pitch ;) lol

Warren just simply beat Kountze on every level. Our boys didn't show up for this one. So, congrats to Warren, you guys really did look good!!  Classy team.  As for Price, definitely not his best outing. He didn't look like himself.  He strained his back in Anahuac and was still nursing that up to the day of the game.  Not sure if that came into play.  Either way, one bad outting doesn't undo his year or his ability.  Keep your head up kid, you're not done...57 K's in 5 five games, doesn't happen for those who have nothing to bring to the table.  Everyone has a bad day on the mound once in a while.  ;)   

Well thats the whole problem with Kountze.. It all starts with leadership and they have none. The Price kid is solid. Best players in the world have off nights, why wouldnt a 17yr old kid..Couch should have seen that he didnt have his best stuff.... give your team a chance to win ...you cant ride your horse if it dosent feel like going.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33