Lumberton vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland Wins/Comments

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="XDOG" post="990754" timestamp="1301518838"]
Another great game pitched by Tyler Smith. The kid also has a great bat to go with the great arm. Two for three with a home run. He is the real deal imo.

[/quote]
i third that!!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="990508" timestamp="1301500088"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=82446.msg990119#msg990119 date=1301448532]
This is the bot 4th. I messed the last tow posts up sorry. Smith single. C Richard in to run for Smith. K Richard sac bunt. Brown F3. Fontenot RBI single. Sonnier up Fontenot steals 2nd then takes 3rd on overthrow. Fontenot gets home on pass ball. [b]Sonnier double[/b]. Babino RBI single. Pitts BB. Duplant K. 3 runs on 3 hits. Dogs 5-0.  

[/quote]

See that was his sonniers' 2nd double of the night, you hit doubles in high school, there is a place for you at the next level.  
[/quote]Wow Sonniers had 4 multi hit games out of 5 district games :o That is nice...Keep it up Trev..Man how would you like to face Sonnier , Schlett ,Pitts ,Smith ..

My boy plays for Nederland and I must say I was very impressed with Lumberton's play. They have one of the best 3rd basemen in the area and I heard their star player was out with an ankle injury so they'll be tough to beat next go-around if he's back.

[quote name="DaddyBulldawg69" post="990992" timestamp="1301581882"]
My boy plays for Nederland and I must say I was very impressed with Lumberton's play. They have one of the best 3rd basemen in the area and I heard their star player was out with an ankle injury so they'll be tough to beat next go-around if he's back.
[/quote]My boy also plays for Nederland.... and it will be the same outcome next time we play ;)..3rd basemen...Duplant , Gizzy , Hagler , ....Just a few good 3rd basemen that I can think of....I could be wrong ..But I thought Stanley(star player) was the shortstop ..but he was hurt(ankle) so he was on 2nd and he did bat..But I could be wrong ..Everybody is tough to beat in this district on any given night!

[quote name="BaseBow" post="991038" timestamp="1301586005"]
[quote author=DaddyBulldawg69 link=topic=82446.msg990992#msg990992 date=1301581882]
[/quote]My boy also plays for Nederland.... and it will be the same outcome next time we play ;)..3rd basemen...Duplant , Gizzy , Hagler , ....Just a few good 3rd basemen that I can think of....I could be wrong ..But I thought Stanley(star player) was the shortstop ..but he was hurt(ankle) so he was on 2nd and he did bat..But I could be wrong ..Everybody is tough to beat in this district on any given night!
[/quote]

Wayne Stanley - Senior did not play ankle injury
Ryan Stanley  - Sophomore played 2nd

It will be a different outcome next time...unless you guys get another weather break! ;)

[quote name="baddog" post="991337" timestamp="1301663663"]
The weather scored 6 runs?

Just because an injured player did not play, inserting him into the game does not guarantee victory.
[/quote]

Think that he meant if the game isn't called next time the outcome could be different.. Everyone knows the weather can't score for you, duh. ;)

[quote name="AJ25" post="991349" timestamp="1301664570"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=82446.msg991337#msg991337 date=1301663663]

Just because an injured player did not play, inserting him into the game does not guarantee victory.
[/quote]

Think that he meant if the game isn't called next time the outcome could be different.. Everyone knows the weather can't score for you, duh. ;)
[/quote]

Just keeping it lively...looking forward to next time! 

[quote name="LumRaiderFan" post="991358" timestamp="1301666056"]
[quote author=AJ25 link=topic=82446.msg991349#msg991349 date=1301664570]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just keeping it lively...looking forward to next time!   
[/quote]All fun and games untill somebody gets an eye put out :)...Becuase of the weather :D

[quote name="AJ25" post="991349" timestamp="1301664570"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No duh needed. I knew what he meant and I think he saw the humor in my response.

I think the 6 runs did them in and would have been enough if the game had continued.

[quote name="DaddyBulldawg69" post="992598" timestamp="1301930268"]
The injured Stanley can single handely change the outcome of a game. I've seen him do it before against my son.  ;)
[/quote]

Never doubted the quality of the injured player. He could still go 0-4 on the night which does not guarantee a win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12