Deven Murphy      Jr.            Evadale
Adam Stark          Sr.          Evadale

2A

Horace "Zay" McDaniel  Sr.      Kountze

3A

DC Stallworth        Sr.              Silsbee
Cedric Reed            Sr.            Cleveland
Shawn Prudhomme  Jr.            Hardin-Jefferson

No local players made 4A or 5A all state.

Patrick Moore for Dodd City makes all state as a junior.  He was the best player on the #4 team in state in Dodd City that went undefeated in the regular season.  I saw him play once and he was pretty legit.  Yet he's not good enough to make it this year.  Although there is a player on this list whos team didnt even make the playoffs.  Can anyone take a wild guess at who the 1A-II region 3 all state coordinator was??

[quote name="beeninnikes" post="985171" timestamp="1300487695"]
Patrick Moore for Dodd City makes all state as a junior.  He was the best player on the #4 team in state in Dodd City that went undefeated in the regular season.  I saw him play once and he was pretty legit.  Yet he's not good enough to make it this year.  Although there is a player on this list whos team didnt even make the playoffs.  Can anyone take a wild guess at who the 1A-II region 3 all state coordinator was??
[/quote]

That's ludicrous! I'm convinced the people who make these selections/rankings, do not actually watch any basketball games.

[quote name="beeninnikes" post="985171" timestamp="1300487695"]
Patrick Moore for Dodd City makes all state as a junior.  He was the best player on the #4 team in state in Dodd City that went undefeated in the regular season.  I saw him play once and he was pretty legit.  Yet he's not good enough to make it this year.  Although there is a player on this list whos team didnt even make the playoffs.  [b]Can anyone take a wild guess at who the 1A-II region 3 all state coordinator was??[/b][/quote]

It wouldn't be Lester now, would it? ;D

Also a few guys from the TAPPS ranks, Legacy's Owen Ayres was named to the All-State TAPPS 3A team and and Community Christian's Daniel Battise was named to the TAPPS 1A team.  Additionally, Matthew McAfee of Community Christian was named honorable mention.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder