Alumni football usa

mustang

[quote name="D WADE" post="1004145" timestamp="1304179459"]
I think it is a great idea WH played HD last night. There were no injuries and everyone involved players and fans had a blast. Its not everyday you can put on the pads and play football
[/quote] Who won?

Is concession stands open at the games?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="knows2much" post="1002917" timestamp="1303929148"]
I'm sorry....but I think this whole thing is kind of stupid, and going to backfire in the worst way.  First of all: Each team is going to have a few kids fresh out of school (probably skill positions) that just dominate the offensive side of the ball.  Everyone else is either too old or too fat and out of shape to catch them. 

Second: I'm sure that there are a lot of people signed up to relive some glory days of high school, that are just going to get injured (probably pretty serious).  I would hope that most of these men need to be working and might have a family to support.  Why would you risk getting hurt and possibly missing work...or worse.

Third:  Most of these games are "rivalry" games.  You KNOW that there are going to be fights break out.  Either because of the rivalry itself, or because 1 team has more young, athletic guys than the other and are just beating the crap out of the other team.  I doubt there is going to be anybody there that will stop the bleeding if a game gets out of hand.

THIS IS A BAD IDEA!!
[/quote]

What?????????

Yea everybody sure was talkin alot of noise before the game. And then after the game they want to say stuff like "i heard buna didnt have any coaching". Just like always nobody wants to see deweyville succeed. You wont ever hear anybody say Deweyville lined up and hit em in the mouth every play and SHUTOUT Buna!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine