Beaumont Central at Beaumont Ozen Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

Anytime you get a chance to hang it on your rival you better take it. alot of the Jr high football players in Beaumont will be watching and will decide which school they will go to depending the outcome of this game. I say central gets a good crop of athletes next year due to their sucess and the failure of Ozen this season.

i like the half time shows by Central and Ozen. Some people are just boring and dont enjoy it for what its worth. The read more in to the performance than there really is. Look little johnny their being sexually explicit - no their just dancing.

Some people just try to act holier than thou.

OZEN CENTRAL kids yall do your thing and have a good time.

Well those bands are putting on the half time show for their fans not the other schools. Their parents their friends. I say if you dont like it go get a hotdog. Some people dont like the marching big deal. Both kids put in lots of work. so getting on the ground on all fours represents peeing like a dog. Well every woman that goes to aerobics is guilty CALL THE LAW!

Well those bands are putting on the half time show for their fans not the other schools. Their parents their friends. I say if you dont like it go get a hotdog. Some people dont like the marching big deal. Both kids put in lots of work. so getting on the ground on all fours represents peeing like a dog. Well every woman that goes to aerobics is guilty CALL THE LAW!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: One day you'll grow up!!!!!

And to think, this is the generation that will be running the country one day!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

The real competitive marching is in Corps and Military style. Here, you have precision, top-notch musical ability while marching in very specific forms and always being right on key.

I'm not trying to be offensive but I personally don't have much respect for Show bands.

Well, then...if I had to guess, I would say that if L-town Stunners ever became a band director that you could bet it would be a military band! :lol:

I, for one, actually found Central's band extremely entertaining displaying a "Drum line" style show and not straight-laced and stiff. Band was meant to be fun and a chance to display your pride for your school. :)

And by the way...Central's drum major is a VERY flexible person!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Yah, we were on the sidelines after we finished our marching show for the game, we saw him go Keanu Reeves in the Matrix, it was crazy. They would be awesome as a Corps band. Ozen did two shows, one for UIL and one for the fans of the games, why can't Central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder