Buna vs. Warren predictions. Game of The Week #1

Bucster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to be a smarta$$ but it won't be 31-7,Warren hasn't kick an extra point in but 1 game this season.That's the reason they are 4-5 and not 8-1.No disrepect to the Cougars but Warren's D hasn't given up 30 points all season.This will be a possession type game anyone scoring over 20 could win.

Guest ECBucFan

Please tell me one team that has stoped us. We may not have got a first down every drive' date=' but we move the ball constantly.[/quote']

Well, I don't mean to disagree, but EC pretty much stopped Buna. The 1st quarter TD (on the opening drive) was against EC's reserves. Buna scored only once thereafter....

DEWEYVILLE HAD A BAD NIGHT THE OTHER NIGHT .THEY PLAYED SLUGGISH.THEY ARE A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN WHAT WE SAW AGAINST BUNA.THERE WAS SOMETHING SCREWY ABOUT THAT GAME.WARREN HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED ALL SEASON.THEY FELL APART THE SECOND HALF AGAINST DEWEYVILLE.IT WAS AS IF THEY KNEW THEY HAD THE PIRATES BEAT AND JUST LAID DOWN THEN RAN OUT OF TIME WHEN THEY DECIDED TO PLAY BALL AGAIN.THEY ALSO HAD 3 KEY PLAYERS THAT WERE SIDELINED BEFORE HALFTIME.ALOT OF THE WARRIOR FANBASE DONT EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER BUT WILL PACK THE STANDS EVERY FRIDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHTS.THATS WHY YOU DONT SEE MANY WARREN BACKERS ON HERE.BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS.IF EVERYONES HEALTHY ANKD PENALTYS ARE KEPT DOWN, WARREN WILL WIN.

Why is it when a team wins a game one team had to have a bad game? Maybe Buna that night was better than them. Buna has said all along that they where better than Anahuac but Anahuac still got the win. That's is why we play the games. Deweyville has a great bunch of kids but Buna's are not bad either. I feel both teams are going to make the playoffs. Warren will come to play friday at Buna but for you to say that alot of Warren fans do not have computers is uncalled for. Unless you go door to door and ask every family if they have a computer, then you can't make that statement. I would GUESS that more than half of the people from Warren do have computers. Support your team and lets see Friday who is the best team.

Buna played great against DV. they dominated the whole game. If they play half that good against Warren they will come out on top. Buna has a chance to go to the playoffs for the first time since 1999. The good thing is they have a young team and will be better next year. The bottom line is Buna football is back for the next couple years. 2A watch out. PERIOD!!

Buna-35

Warren-7

After playing both Warren and Buna, and watching the games, I have to say that this will be a War! Both teams are Well Coached, evenly matched, and they both have outstanding talent on both sides of the ball. The winner will be the team that makes the least amount of mistakes, which is usually the case in tight ball games. Good luck to both teams.

You are partially correct. If Warren wins and Deweyville beats Kountze, EC would be Div. I. But, if Woodville beats Hemphill by more than 7 points, Woodville would be the Div. I representative for 23AA and play EC. There are several options. We won't know for sure until all of the action is over tonight. Good luck to all of the teams involved.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder