WOSgrad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Barack" post="959615" timestamp="1296657843"]
so a guy named abraham on a post said that evadale was the best at everything...
guess not
[/quote]
Last time I checked they are 1st in that dist. and IMO yes they are the BEST 1a team in this area (Southeast Texas) at everything... I mean someone prove me wrong.

[quote name="Abraham" post="959855" timestamp="1296670836"]
[quote author=Barack link=topic=79630.msg959615#msg959615 date=1296657843]
so a guy named abraham on a post said that evadale was the best at everything...
guess not
[/quote]
Last time I checked they are 1st in that dist. and IMO yes they are the BEST 1a team in this area (Southeast Texas) at everything... I mean someone prove me wrong.
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Abraham
WOW I was wrong about one thing I mean they lost one game... But they are still first and thats all that matters... I think alumni is jealous that Evadale actually wins in other sports unlike sabine pass.

[quote name="Abraham" post="959855" timestamp="1296670836"]
[quote author=Barack link=topic=79630.msg959615#msg959615 date=1296657843]
guess not
[/quote]
[/quote] They are tie for the dist. u fool.

[quote name="The Spy" post="960074" timestamp="1296682433"]
IMO there really is no "best" 1A team in the SETX area. All of em or the good ones are all about even, it's just who has the better night, not really a dominate 1A team in setx
[/quote] Spy u cant tell him anything wait till the playoff start then will see how good ABE is.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="960266" timestamp="1296700055"]
[quote author=The Spy link=topic=79630.msg960074#msg960074 date=1296682433]
IMO there really is no "best" 1A team in the SETX area. All of em or the good ones are all about even, it's just who has the better night, not really a dominate 1A team in setx
[/quote] Spy u cant tell him anything wait till the playoff start then will see how good ABE is.
[/quote]
how on earth would we see how good ABE is. He doesn't even play lol. And it really doesn't matter what catman or anybody else thinks as long as we keep beating them in everything we do

I don't know who said what, doesn't matter to me.  Everyone on this thread and on every other sport on this website has made wrong predictions.  If someone makes a prediction that doesn't make everyone from that town big-headed, cocky or over confident.  I picked Evadale to beat the Cats and if they played tomorrow, I'd pick Evadale again.  I picked OF to beat HF on another thread, doesn't mean I'm cocky and hate HF, I missed that one too.
I congratulated HD last night and still do, they beat the Rebs straight up.  I look forward to BS coming to town and I'll go ahead and say...I'm picking the Rebs to win.

Now, I do realize that some just flat rub everyone the wrong way, but their not the ones suiting out for the games.  So to the players of all teams, give it your all and Y'ALL decide the final outcome...and we can live with that.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="960386" timestamp="1296706816"]
I don't know who said what, doesn't matter to me.  Everyone on this thread and on every other sport on this website has made wrong predictions.  If someone makes a prediction that doesn't make everyone from that town big-headed, cocky or over confident.  I picked Evadale to beat the Cats and if they played tomorrow, I'd pick Evadale again.  I picked OF to beat HF on another thread, doesn't mean I'm cocky and hate HF, I missed that one too.
I congratulated HD last night and still do, they beat the Rebs straight up.  I look forward to BS coming to town and I'll go ahead and say...I'm picking the Rebs to win.

Now, I do realize that some just flat rub everyone the wrong way, but their not the ones suiting out for the games.  So to the players of all teams, give it your all and Y'ALL decide the final outcome...and we can live with that.
[/quote] Well said BIGMO44

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder