Woodville @Corrigan Camden/7PM/Predictions or comments?

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="956579" timestamp="1296247805"]
Woodville beat corrigan by 28 the first game they played?? lol nice one. And no. It was a good win cuz they actually beat them lol
[/quote]

Soooo, SA beat you by how much?  Oh thats right, you failed to eat your crow on that loss!

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="956583" timestamp="1296248168"]
That first part was directed to east teaxas bb. Not you. SA beat us by 5. I told yall good game. But WE beat CC by 28. And we will struggle against them? alright.
[/quote]

Its all good.  SA had came back from behind and beat CC as well earlier in district play.  Should have beat them Tuesday but they played crappy ball, but a 2 point loss is still a loss.  CC is a scrappy team and that #20 can shoot, Woodville cannot take them for granted, which is what I think SA did. 

That's what I figured happened. Yes 20 is a good ball player. I think SA is definitely a better ball team than CC. And I think coach reginald keeps them playing one game at a time. Especially since the two slip ups after the CH win. Which makes them take every team like it's a win or go home situation.

It will be a good game.  We will see in a few hours.  By your reasoning that yall beat them the first time then  you will beat them this time means, yall lose to Woden and SA again in the second half and scrap past Hemphill.  If SA will pick it up a little they will get the 3rd spot and Woodville will be playing baseball. 

No. That's complete speculation on your part. You said we'd struggle against a team that we killed the first time. I said, "you think we will struggle against a team we beat by 28 last time?" which obviously you were wrong about that too. Woodville never lost the lead and the closest Corrigan ever came was 6-2 in the first part of the game.

I dont even know anyone from Woodville.  You started the argument a long time ago with Woodville is going to win district and how far they would go in the playoffs.  They will be lucky to get in the playoffs.  Sorry, that is the reality you are stuck with this year. 
Dominate?  You beat them 10 at your place.  I picked CC to win or that it would be a good game.  It was a good game if you only won by 10.  I just erred on the side of CC winning.  If you wouldnt have started all the negative talk about CH I could care less about Woodville. 
Who is in first in district? Who is 2nd?  Who is tied for 3rd? 

Guest Cool-Breeze
Nobody is tied for third. Woodville is all by themself. And woodville wins by 11 in corrigan. They did a great job of shutting down number 20. He got a tech in the second quarter and didn't step back on the court. Woodville had a solid lead but the last 6 minutes of the game they just held the ball and corrigan scored a few to narrow the lead.

The reason yall won had to be because #20 was out for that length of time.  He had at least 20 points against SA.  If SA beats Woden in SA, then you wont have the third spot for long, and you forget we get to come to Woodville to take a win there....

Check the records. Woodvilles in 2nd. didnt say anything about the playoffs. Someone else made that comment. And believe it or not, they can still win district. Woden went into overtime with CC. And no. Woodville was up by 24 at one point. the 2nd team allowed that to be cut down. I didnt say anything bad about CH. At all. I thought theyd beat wville the first time. I thought itd be closer than you thought itd be. Which, as did this, turned out to be right. CH is 6-1. Woodville is 6-2. Woden is 5-2. Woodvilles in 2nd. Think first. And itll be a good game tuesday night. CH @Woodville. Its gonna be a packed house. Its a first place game and could possibly decide the district championship. I'll definitely be there.

Guest Cool-Breeze
Number 20 wasn't a factor at all in this game before he got teched. He had four points. Airballed twice from three and sells and lockhart wore him out so he was forced to make bad shots, which then turned into his bad attitude flaring up and then he was done

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="957163" timestamp="1296311510"]
Yeah yeah. Just shut your mouth. You were wrong. Lately you've always got something negative to say. Yes, Woodville only beat them by 11. Ok. You said "Corrigan will win..". Now obviously you were wrong. Woodville dominated the whole game.
[/quote]

Don't feel lonesome "Eagleswoodville".

The same person dogs every post I make on this Forum and is [b]always negative[/b]...and then brags about "smiting" me. You are not alone...keep up the great posts and best of luck to Woodville!!!

Meadowlark, I didnt mean to hit a nerve.  I didnt know that I was so negative about your posts, on most posts on here I am positive, search my posts, most all are positive.  The smiting thing is a joke I guess you havent gotten yet.  It is a JOKE.  Im kidding with you.  
I have only commented twice on any post you have ever posted. And Im not going to use bold letters, but why are you so defensive and why after everything has been let go do you feel the need to come back on and start something, that to me is negative. And if you will look at the 18-3A post, I pointed out the fact that Diboll was in 3rd place not Jasper, I would think that would be positive. 
The only negative things I have said on this website have been either defending, Woden, CH, or Huntington.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0