Big Sandy vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Rebs getting it done inside!  NO 3 pointers!  Big Tuck and Dunnigan having great defensive games.  Dunnigan over 10 blocks.  Cat D is really staying in Murphy's pocket keeping him quiet but that opens up other teammates. 
64-31 with 3:43 left in the 3rd, Evadale on top.

I am very proud of the way the Rebs came out to play tonight. like someone said earlier pick your poision.. BS had a game plain to not let #3 beat them, and they were in is pocket. But that opened up the inside, and the Rebs took full advantage of that with their 3 big guys. #32 had 25 points #43 had 5 steals in the first Qr and 7 for the game along with 10 points and 5 blocks. #21 had a triple double 15 points 18 boards and 10 blocks. And everone knows that I have been critical of the point guard play, but I have to give props to #5 for playing a great game. I dont think he had a single turnover. And great job by coach L for having the team ready for this big dist. game. He never took his foot off the gas and it showed. Did not press the ball at all in the second half but he keep the team attacking the rim the whole game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami