Coaching swap

I think its apparant that with the talent we have on this team that Roc won't return as head coach. However, I don't believe there has to be a huge shakeup for success. Tic Price has a long history of success as a head coach. With Roc's reputation as a great recruiter, Lamar could make Tic Price head coach and Roc as an assistant. I know Tic Price made a mistake but he probably deserves a second chance to be a head coach while benefiting from Roc's recruiting.

EPG

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="944302" timestamp="1294454952"]
With LU likely moving into a big (bigger) conference we need a real coach.......a name coach.  LU is pushing for football to be big and it is time to do the same with hoops.  I say bring in BCG!!!!!
[/quote]

If Lamar joins the WAC then the chance of getting BCG increases from 1% to 5%!

[quote name="epg2793" post="944092" timestamp="1294444228"]
I think its apparant that with the talent we have on this team that Roc won't return as head coach. However, I don't believe there has to be a huge shakeup for success. Tic Price has a long history of success as a head coach. With Roc's reputation as a great recruiter, Lamar could make Tic Price head coach and Roc as an assistant. I know Tic Price made a mistake but he probably deserves a second chance to be a head coach while benefiting from Roc's recruiting.

EPG
[/quote]

No chance a head coach stays on to be an Assistant Coach. He'll go elsewhere.

I don't think that scenario will ever play out.  However, I would like to see  the assistants more involved in gametime adjustments.  In my opinion, the best in game adjustments and timeout coaching during the Roc era came when Skelton was allowed to be more involved in timeouts.

[quote name="epg2793" post="944092" timestamp="1294444228"]

EPG
[/quote]

they need to bring out the broom..sweep it clean, start fresh..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami