AllTime SETX Starting Lineup

Here is Bad Santa's. 1. Stephen Jackson (Lincoln) 2. Daryl MacArthur (Silsbee) 3. Luke Jackson (BMT Westbrook) 4. BJ Tyler (Lincoln) 5. Kendrick Perkins (Ozen).  Bench Kenyon Spears (HJ) Omar Sneed (BMT Westbrook) Damion Sweet (BMT Central) Jason Troop (LCM) Thad Holden (Silsbee)

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="943120" timestamp="1294283285"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=78246.msg943092#msg943092 date=1294279827]
Are you talking about Anthony Allen who went to Georgetown.
[/quote]

No this kid went to Oklahoma.  He played TE for Lincoln too.  He was a BIG TE at 6'8".
[/quote]

Think his last name was Salter.

Actually his name was Bryan Sallier from P.A. Lincoln, 1988. went to San Jac and then to Oklahoma. Kid was tough! Top 5 by position!!!!!

1. B.J. Tyler        Lincoln.  1989    ( Depaul/Texas/ Sixers)
2. Jamie Weaver  Ned.      1983    ( Uof H / Hawaii)
3. Damon Sweet.  Central  1988    ( Notre Dame)          Mavericks Camp/Overseas
4. Omar Sneed    WBrook  1995    ( San Jac/Memphis)  Rockets Camp/Overseas
5. Anthony Allen  Lincoln    1986    ( Georgetown)

This would be a TEAM : True 1 who could score, Weaver 6'4 shooter who could score in bunches, played w Phi Slamma Jamma Group, Sweet, was just that, unreal leaper and scorer at N.D., Sneed, 5A player of the year who played on perimeter at Memphis, and last but not least, Allen beat shot blocker -rebounder in h.s. I've seen, could take one off the top of the glass iff needed.Note: Never saw Earl Evans, but since, seen em all!!!!!!!!

[quote name="team first" post="943343" timestamp="1294333124"]
Actually his name was Bryan Sallier from P.A. Lincoln, 1988. went to San Jac and then to Oklahoma. Kid was tough! Top 5 by position!!!!!

1. B.J. Tyler         Lincoln.  1989    ( Depaul/Texas/ Sixers)
2. Jamie Weaver   Ned.      1983    ( Uof H / Hawaii)
3. Damon Sweet.  Central   1988    ( Notre Dame)          Mavericks Camp/Overseas
4. Omar Sneed     WBrook   1995    ( San Jac/Memphis)   Rockets Camp/Overseas
5. Anthony Allen   Lincoln    1986    ( Georgetown)

This would be a TEAM : True 1 who could score, Weaver 6'4 shooter who could score in bunches, played w Phi Slamma Jamma Group, Sweet, was just that, unreal leaper and scorer at N.D., Sneed, 5A player of the year who played on perimeter at Memphis, and last but not least, Allen beat shot blocker -rebounder in h.s. I've seen, could take one off the top of the glass iff needed.Note: Never saw[b] Earl Evans[/b], but since, seen em all!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

http://panews.com/sportsbobwest/x1707767567/Earl-Evans-NBA-career-gets-off-to-rocky-start

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddio/4982965590/lightbox/

Evans #21

More names to consider: Earl Evans PA Lincoln, David Brown, James Hunter, Michael Dabney Silsbee.  Coach Green Silsbee.  (I can't think of his name).
If you gonna put Thad Holden on there, then Damion Bush from Silsbee needs to be on there also. 

Also about 5 or 6 Kountze players should be mentioned: Manning, homeboy that played with Manning (I can't think of his name, help me out y'all).  Some names from that Hebert team, coached by Fred Williams, the team that won back to back to back, if I recall correctly, think about it..

DB aka Kountzer

NW Houston via Silsbee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin