Which Team in SE Texas has the best Fans??

KFDM COOP

"I got to go with West Hardin......man they bring thousands......Just Kidding".

LOL Where is West Hardin?

Between Kountz and Saratoga, just down the street from Honey Island..........I am sure that helped...huh? LOL

The played Newton for a while, not sure if they still do :?:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well speaking of playing in games against and watching many games, I have to give it to PNG. When they play their song, or chant or whatever you call it, it makes you want to get pumped up as well. BC fans are decent, but nothing like PNG...............They sure can rock the dome....

Nederland and PNG both have great followings and great fan support. Despite the fact that I respect PNG's fan base, I don't buy that "we never leave a game early" stuff because I have witnessed that on more than one occassion when Nederland was beating them late in a game. Don't get me wrong, I see our fans do it, too.

All in all, I would say that you would be hard pressed to find 2 more loyal fan followings. One year when we (Nederland) played in the Dome after Katy, a Katy fan asked me "where in the hell all these people came from". Even Katy was impressed and believe me, they bring it as well. Nothing compares to Mid County Madness when both towns get together. The openers in Reliant should be fun as well. I am pretty sure that they asked Nederland and PNG for one very compelling reason...how many butts would be in the seats.

Guest GoStangs

All in all, I would say that you would be hard pressed to find 2 more loyal fan followings

When they're winning, they have "loyal fans," but I remember when NED and PNG weren't elite teams, and somehow those same loyal fans just couldn't find their way to the games like they do now...

I wish that I could say WO-S, but even though we are a 3A school now...we can still fill up our 5A stadium with standing-room only. What hurts us is that with all of those bodies....the noise just doesn't match up because if it did....then WO-S would win this one hands-down (or voices up)!!! :wink:

BH has some really good fans. When we played them in Vidor as I was driving over you saw alot of vehicles on I10. Then as I sat in Sonic waiting on a friend you see this car go by with this hand out the window waving blue pom poms......if it was a male on top of that....now that is a TRUE FAN.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I live in Austin and plan on going to Reliant--When you figure good support I know that Nederland are loud and roudy :D:D:D but shouldn't you figure the party trailer and loud music and lots of people 4 hours before the game (play offs) I have seen it get to other teams really mess with there heads before the game ever starts.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL WARM AND FUSSY---

1. all the coches from the other team standing on the 50 watching DOGS warm up instead of working with there team

2. the other teams looking out the dressing room doors when we line up for the boys to get off the buses,

3. making soooo much noise and enjoying bring food to share and the other fans driving up to the stadium staring in disbelive

4.filling up more tham 1/2 the stands at Rice

5. going around to the other side to see just how loud we really are

6.when you first hear the drums beat cadince (you can fill it before you hear it)and thefirst band member is just going up into the stands as the last band members are steping onto the track(first line of intimadation)

thease are just a few can't wait

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder