Coldspring vs. Wimberley Game Thread/COLDSPRING WINS/HEADED TO TITLE GAME

WOSgrad

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="930700" timestamp="1292040632"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77320.msg930681#msg930681 date=1292040372]
Final from Waco, Coldspring wins 26-14 and will face the winner of the Brownwood/Carthage winner.
[/quote]CONGRATS COLDSPRING  .... GREAT WIN .... THE ENTIRE WILDCAT NATION IS BEHIND YA .... GO WIN STATE .....
[/quote]KNEW THERE WOULD BE A RUNNING BACK WEARING RED AND BLACK AND NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE TITLE GAME ....
CONTRARY TO SCOOTER'S STATEMENT ABOUT BROWNWOOD CARTHAGE  ... I THINK THAT LITTLE GAME IN BEAUMONT DECIDED THIS YEARS STATE CHAMP .... GO WIN STATE AND MAKE SETX PROUD ...

Just got home about an hour ago...Great game if you're a Coldspring fan or player...I have to honestly say that I really wasn't impressed with Wimberley...I thought Coldspring would win but I really expected them to put up a better fight...They for all intensive purposes were throttled...They really couldn't get anything going on offense and couldn't stop the run...

[quote name="jimmyw" post="930722" timestamp="1292041141"]
Congrats to Coldsprings from Newton fan. Bryan, wonderful job from you the  coaches and of course the atheletes. Very proud of everything happening in Coldsprings. You want to be mayor. lol
[/quote]

Lol!  Right?  Barbay, you can have my vote!!!!  He's a hero in Coldspring.  Yeah, great things going on in Coldspring Texas!   

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="930760" timestamp="1292041806"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=77320.msg930700#msg930700 date=1292040632]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=77320.msg930681#msg930681 date=1292040372]
Final from Waco, Coldspring wins 26-14 and will face the winner of the Brownwood/Carthage winner.
[/quote]CONGRATS COLDSPRING  .... GREAT WIN .... THE ENTIRE WILDCAT NATION IS BEHIND YA .... GO WIN STATE .....
[/quote]KNEW THERE WOULD BE A RUNNING BACK WEARING RED AND BLACK AND NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE TITLE GAME ....
CONTRARY TO SCOOTER'S STATEMENT ABOUT BROWNWOOD CARTHAGE  ... I THINK THAT LITTLE GAME IN BEAUMONT DECIDED THIS YEARS STATE CHAMP .... GO WIN STATE AND MAKE SETX PROUD ...
[/quote]

You sure right!  That was a great game in Beaumont!  Best one all year!  We will win state for us all Kirbyville!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder