District 37-4A Boys Soccer predictions

Guest SexyTigger

Guest SexyTigger
I believe that this year Silsbee is the run away favorite for district chapms. They have most of their starters returning and some promising new faces. They also have a few star players (James Trabing, Kade Smith, Tony Hart, and Karl Elers). Out of these players James Trabing is the one to watch. Last year was his first year to play High School Soccer and he showed great talent. He will undoubtedly be much better this year because he spent his off season practicing in Italy. I believe the order of the district will go as follows: Silsbee, Hardin Jefferson, Jasper, Livingston, Liberty, Lumberton (Lumberton has lost too many star players to be a threat to anybody this year)

Guest SexyTigger
Yeah i agree with SoccerStar. They have really trained their butts off since last season. Im from Lumberton but i dont mind admitting that Silsbee looks really good this year!

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="922880" timestamp="1291146821"]
Yeah i agree with SoccerStar. They have really trained their butts off since last season. Im from Lumberton but i dont mind admitting that Silsbee looks really good this year!
[/quote]

you silsbee kids are cracking me up... looks like we have a replacement for our anchormen from last year.

Guest Justin144
Yeah i agree Silsbee is lookng really strong this year. I think that they will finally have competative games with Lumberton this year. If James comes through for us then we are sure to win. All this hype is not for nothing...he is the real deal.

Guest SexyTigger
Well i heard about him from some of my Silsbee friends. Also a few weeks ago i think channel twelve ran a peice on him. He is supposed to be really good. Go to the ESPN top 100 senior soccer list and you should see him on there.

• 1 month later...
Come on Guys, Have any of you even watched any of these teams play? Last year Lumberton was the class of this district (losing players happens to every team but I would not count out that program)
after Lumberton you had Vidor who are no longer in this district, that leaves Liberty(playoffs last year) Livingston, HJ,then a toss up between Jasper and Silsbee.

Last year it was Colton Romero. This year it is James Trabing. Its sad that this board has come to this. I use to enjoy reading it when Bonmot, coachl, aires, bullets, shark, and the others were always on here. Now I have to read kids horsing around. Ridiculous

Anyone that predicts Lumberton to not win 37 4A is out of their mind.  Their JV team would have made the play-offs last year.  They don't rebuild, they reload.  i'm not exactly sure how bad Vidor and Lumberton pounded Silsbee last year, but Livingston beat them 8-0 combined score and Liberty beat them 9-0 combined score. They better have more than one "ESPN" kid or it will be another long season. Livingston's Cirilo Moreno is the best player in the district hands down. He is the three time Offensive MVP and totally unstoppable.

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="coach_stockmalone" post="943701" timestamp="1294374662"]
Anyone that predicts Lumberton to not win 37 4A is out of their mind.  Their JV team would have made the play-offs last year.  They don't rebuild, they reload.  i'm not exactly sure how bad Vidor and Lumberton pounded Silsbee last year, but Livingston beat them 8-0 combined score and Liberty beat them 9-0 combined score. They better have more than one "ESPN" kid or it will be another long season. Livingston's Cirilo Moreno is the best player in the district hands down. He is the three time Offensive MVP and totally unstoppable.
[/quote]
okay yeah mabey some silsbee kids are joking around a little but you are extremely arrogant to predict another season for us like we had last year. If you dont remember, Silsbee should have beaten your precious livingston team last year if it was not for a bogus goal that was taken away, due to your team complaining about it so much. Also we had lumberton beat in the second game of the year until we decided to start goofing around and pull our goalie to play on the feild. Silsbee has gotten far better this year than we ever were last year. Also if noone remembers, we lost alot of our players last year because of a fighting incident. They are back this year, and i promise we will not have the same season we had last year. I promise we will surprise you.

I've no doubt that Silsbee will be improved, but those players that were lost because of the fighting incident werent going to make that much of a difference.  I hope Silsbee is better because I hope all the teams are better.  I want soccer in this region to become known as great soccer.  Be realistic about what you can do, then improvement can be made.  BTW Im not from Livingston, I'm from Liberty and I saw all of the games last year.  FYI referees dont take away goals because a team complains.  They could care less who wins because they arent from around the area that they officiate.  I will repeat my previous statement: Lumberton and Livingston will be the top two teams and everyone else will be fighting for those last two spots.  May the best team get them.  Good Luck!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw