Prayers sent to AggiesAreWe

mactiger

Heard that Mike's father, Jesse Sanchez, died today.  Mr. Sanchez was a great man and a true Silsbee Tiger fan.  You could find him in the bleachers for football and basketball all the time.  Heck, he even came out to support Lady Tiger Volleyball. 

My prayers go out to Mike and the entire Sanchez family.

Rest in peace, Mr. Sanchez.  You will be missed by so many.

Tiger Pride Forever

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="mactiger" post="917495" timestamp="1290549799"]
Heard that Mike's father, Jesse Sanchez, died today.  Mr. Sanchez was a great man and a true Silsbee Tiger fan.  You could find him in the bleachers for football and basketball all the time.  Heck, he even came out to support Lady Tiger Volleyball. 

My prayers go out to Mike and the entire Sanchez family.

Rest in peace, Mr. Sanchez.  You will be missed by so many.

Tiger Pride Forever
[/quote]

Beautifully spoken mactiger.  Praying here for the Sanchez family in these trying times.

One story of what mactiger is talking about with regard to Mr. Sanchez' love of high school sports.  Mr Sanchez was taken to the hospital one Friday earlier this year which left Mike unable to broadcast the Silsbee Tiger game (I want to say it was the Silsbee/Lumberton game but I am not sure).  About 30 minutes into the game, I get a text from Mike asking me to text him updates of the game because his dad, bedridden with kidney problems, insisted on being kept updated as to what the Tigers were doing as well as asking for updates on the Rebels!

Prayers go out to Mike and his family and may God rest his father's soul. 

Guest ECBucFan
Losing Dad, then later Mom, was the TWO WORST DAYS IN MY LIFE. I miss my parents daily, and I am immensely thankful for every day God [i]did[/i] bless me with them. Take care, Mike, may God be with you during this time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder