What do you guys think?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think?

• WO-S/Brookshire Royal
    • Newton/Cameron Yoe

[quote name="skipper" post="910982" timestamp="1289956944"]
no one from wo-s is over looking BR and you can take that to the bank
[/quote]

I don't believe that WO-S is skipper, but I think there are a lot of fans who just assume WO-S is going to win this game no problem.... They are doing the same about Kirbyville too.... IF either team looks ahead, they'll be playing thump thump before they should!!!!

[quote name="Cowboys" post="911499" timestamp="1290020139"]
If you are close to The Woodlands and Spring, Magnolia is not too far away if you want to [move]go watch the Panthers.[/move][/quote]

This is the game to be at for sure...thought I was going to miss it, but project @ work got delayed for another week!  Whew, thank God...see you there buddy!

[quote name="HubTx" post="910971" timestamp="1289956576"]
I believe that WO-S and Royal will be the better game.... I think Royal  is being overlooked by quite a few people....
[/quote]
Agreed! Yes, Giddings shut down BR's division 1 running back but at the end of the day he is still a division 1 running back who deserves more then "oh WOS defense is too much for him" how many future D1 players play on WOS defense?  Williams should have a good game and definately shouldn't be overlooked

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="911506" timestamp="1290020939"]
[quote author=Cowboys link=topic=76217.msg911499#msg911499 date=1290020139]
If you are close to The Woodlands and Spring, Magnolia is not too far away if you want to [move]go watch the Panthers.[/move][/quote]

This is the game to be at for sure...thought I was going to miss it, but project @ work got delayed for another week!  Whew, thank God...see you there buddy!
[/quote]

I'll be there.  First game to see in two years.  Looking forward to it.

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="910969" timestamp="1289956123"]
wo-s will prolly blow out br...

think newton/yoe will be a lot better of a "game".
[/quote]Wos N BR will be the game to watch. I do not believe it will be a blowout either way. Should be a heck of a ball game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder