Nederland 15 LC-M 12 Final/Comments

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of tears were shed in Bear County after this upset.... No one knows what happened after LCM shut the Dogs out in the first three quarters 12-0... I guess the Dogs Played harder in the 4th.... Great job to both teams and good Luck.... The Bears are still in the playoff run... PNG plays Central then Dayton and The Dogs Play Dayton and some one else.... Good luck to all three teams.....

come on guys you have to give LCM a little credit they shut us down for 3 quarters...now i agree with the referee issue that was a terribly called game (especially the quote 1 second play with 17 seconds left and what was the deal with the guy on the far side he was flag happy on both teams tonight) but none the less congrats to LCM on a good game

Two even teams, 1 superb player. Nederland finally got the passsing attack going late, Theriot with clutch catch with a nice pass from Moshier.

Bears have a really good defense, thought they could have moved the ball more with the pass, they went away from it late.

Dogs need to savor this victrory for awhile, because next week will come here before you know it.

That was the saddest game i've ever seen. Watching all of my LCM boys crying. They played hard, and great. I congradulate Nederland, because i'm not a poor sport. But i WILL say they didn't play better than us, they won that game at the VERY end. oh well, we will try again next week with Lumberton

BOJO BABY :D

LCMFan, I'll give you that one. We didn't play better than you guys for 3 1/2 quarters. We found our game when we needed to though and pulled out a win.

It was hard fought on both sides. LCM is finally coming into their own and should continue to see the success they've seen this year for years to come.

I agree Pigskin Diva. LCM outplayed us till the last half of the 4th Qtr when Ned seemed to just come alive. I will admit though, until we scored that final TD with 36 seconds left, I had my doubts. And even after that, there was still time for the Bears to get w/in FG range. They had proven earlier in the night that they could move the ball downfield quickly, so I knew that our lead was still in jeopardy.

LCM has a good, tough team, and I wish them nothing but the best of luck throughout the remainder of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder