best running back in southeast texas

why am I ignorant .?.I didn't rank the kid..someone else did... So I guess all the people from Ned .are correct and all the recruiters are ignorant also..??

Yall need to get out of Nederland more.just because someone doesn't agree with yall that makes them stupid??

I thought this was a forum where you could express your opinions..I guess if you dont agree with Ned.folks then that makes you "ignorant"...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are very jelous' date=' or must be the way you try to bash Nederland, and there players. But the fact is, Mosley is a very good rb and if he goes D1 or D3 he is a very good running back.[/quote']there is no doubt in my mind that he isn't a good Rb..Someone made the comment that he could be the best in the state.I disagreed..thats it..never ,never did i say he wasnt a good RB..he is probably the best in the district..tough one because Dugat is in that district as well.

thats all i said..and then I got called ignorant among other things..and I guarantee I am not jealous of anyone or anything in Ned..trust me

Mosley is no where near as good as Dugat' date=' only reason he has so many yards is because he toches the ball every play. He Nederland's whole offense. Dugat has a balanced offense and still gets his yards! Dugat is the best is the southeast[/quote']

and may i say the same about depualdrick we have bevil throwing the ball to ut commit earl thomas texas tech commit jacobly franks and garrette is getting his yards as well

keep in mind tho' date=' mosely has the whole defense keyed on him bc he does touch the ball every play, whereas dugat and garrett have a little more room to work bc there are other weapons so the defense is spread out and has to respect the other weapons[/quote']thats a good point also..

Yes I an aware that we also have a coaches pick and that would be the most accurate that most people stand by. But are you aware that every newspaper in the state has their own all district picks as well........even the weekly papers have thier picks. And while some are very accurate.....others miss !

Guest GoStangs

Garrett is fantastic and fun to watch, but so is Earl Thomas. He's dominant at every position he plays, and although he doesn't get the amount of rushes Garrett does, he's an extremely effective RB when he does get the ball.

Guest GoStangs

These are the numbers I found on them from the Beaumont Enterprise:

Player - Att - Yds. - Yards/carry TDs

Micah Mosley 183 1482 8.1 18

Pierce Rhodes 81 901 11.1 14

Justin Williams 107 857 8 13

Depauldrick Garrett 115 782 6.8 9

Earl Thomas 42 325 7.7 6

Guest GoStangs

Not that this has much to do with the topic, but Mosley and Dugat will be squaring off against each other this week -- talk about a highly anticipated matchup between two RBs!

Earlier this year, Garrett and Pierce Rhodes went head to head. Garrett ended up with 187 yards on 13 carries and 2 TDs, while Rhodes put up 31 yards on 12 carries. Earl Thomas finished the game with 21 yds. on 3 carries.

Per the Orange Leader, Justin Williams has 1,772 yards and 26 touchdowns on 190 carries. He went head-to-head with Esway from Warren last week (one of the top RBs in the area) and picked up 213 yards on 35 carries and got 4 TDs. Esway picked up 174 yards on 33 attempts and picked up 3 touchdowns.

MICAH MOSLEY !!!!! LOOK AT WHO HE HAS RAN AGAINST AND HOW COULD ANYONE THINK ANY DIFFERENT, BOY SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT A KID FROM DEWEYVILLE MAN DIDNT YOU KNOW IT'S JV TEAMS IN MID COUNTY AND BEAUMONT DID WOULD HAVE DEWEYVILLE FOR LUNCH . BUT WE ARE GALD THEY MIGHT MAKE THE PLAYOFF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5-10 YEARS.

Guest GoStangs

Team vs. Team, yes, Deweyville would lose to NED, PNG, Central, Ozen, and WB, most likely. However, player vs. player, Williams and Esway certainly compare favorably to Mosley and the rest of the RBs from the big schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder