*DAYTON vs. LIVINGSTON Broadcast/ DAYTON WINS 28-24!!!!!

KFDM COOP

Boy howdy actually we had instant replay tonight but not fri night.Pretty entertaining coonbutt callin da game.Only bad call I saw all night was the pass int.call on a uncatchable ball and neither knew where the pigskin was.This game was a dandy to watch.There was alot of respect and hard hitting tonight but both teams showed alot of sportsmanship.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HUM398" post="908403" timestamp="1289712445"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908385#msg908385 date=1289711840]
Upset weekend and my boys hung tough............ Great job LIV but I can tell ya this is what the BRONX needed. The game was not as close as the score showed but wow I have to give it to LIV. They came to play but come up short. With BREN / EL CAM losing tonight REG 3 better watch out because the BRONX will not get caught looking past another team and it is state bound from here. I can hear all the non believers talking about LIV giving us a run for our money but you are looking at stats and were not at the game. Bottom line is when it mattered the BRONX did what they had to do and got the W. im am proud of the W no matter what the score was and when I say nobody wants to see the BRONX believe me NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T[b]ough game but KP you better strap it up because its gonna be the hardest hitting game you have seen to date and you can bank on that [/b];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

okay.

I really do love the confidence of the Bronco fan base.  It is extraordinarily unique.
[/quote]

You've seen nothing yet....although I am intrigued by KW Park.  They won 1 district game in 2 years and then make the playoffs over there....hmmmmmm

Guest tappedout
I was at the game and Livingston gave ya'll everything that ya'll wanted and some. I wouldn't start making plan's too soon because that defense is not as strong as advertised. Ya'll did what ya'll had to do to get the "W". Ya'll better be counting your blessing's that the Livingston db dropped that game clinching int. It was a good game though.

[quote name="HUM398" post="908403" timestamp="1289712445"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908385#msg908385 date=1289711840]
Upset weekend and my boys hung tough............ Great job LIV but I can tell ya this is what the BRONX needed. The game was not as close as the score showed but wow I have to give it to LIV. They came to play but come up short. With BREN / EL CAM losing tonight REG 3 better watch out because the BRONX will not get caught looking past another team and it is state bound from here. I can hear all the non believers talking about LIV giving us a run for our money but you are looking at stats and were not at the game. Bottom line is when it mattered the BRONX did what they had to do and got the W. im am proud of the W no matter what the score was and when I say nobody wants to see the BRONX believe me NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T[b]ough game but KP you better strap it up because its gonna be the hardest hitting game you have seen to date and you can bank on that [/b];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

okay.

I really do love the confidence of the Bronco fan base.  It is extraordinarily unique.
[/quote]
Just gotta know the team. Its not confidence its the truth "and you cannot handle the truth" (in my best
Jack Nicolas voice) ;D....fixed it smoking baby

[quote name="tappedout" post="908418" timestamp="1289712820"]
I was at the game and Livingston gave ya'll everything that ya'll wanted and some. I wouldn't start making plan's too soon because that defense is not as strong as advertised. Ya'll did what ya'll had to do to get the "W". [b]Ya'll better be counting your blessing's that the Livingston db dropped that game clinching int.[/b] It was a good game though.
[/quote]

I was at the game too and he didn't drop it, he batted the ball down with one hand. He should have went for the pic but he didn't. Thank the LAWD!!

[quote name="tappedout" post="908418" timestamp="1289712820"]
I was at the game and Livingston gave ya'll everything that ya'll wanted and some. I wouldn't start making plan's too soon because that defense is not as strong as advertised. Ya'll did what ya'll had to do to get the "W". Ya'll better be counting your blessing's that the Livingston db dropped that game clinching int. It was a good game though.
[/quote]

And they better be counting their blessings that we didn't bring those backs down all those times where we almost tackled them, and just barely overthrew several wide open receivers. ::) ::) see how that sounds?

Our D is fine. That type of O gave us trouble in 08 too. Aren't you a PNG fan?? couldn't we say the same for your O??

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="908425" timestamp="1289713127"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=76062.msg908418#msg908418 date=1289712820]
I was at the game and Livingston gave ya'll everything that ya'll wanted and some. I wouldn't start making plan's too soon because that defense is not as strong as advertised. Ya'll did what ya'll had to do to get the "W". [b]Ya'll better be counting your blessing's that the Livingston db dropped that game clinching int.[/b] It was a good game though.
[/quote]

I was at the game too and he didn't drop it, he batted the ball down with one hand. He should have went for the pic but he didn't. Thank the LAWD!!
[/quote]

There last TD was a pass thrown 5 yards [u][b]past[/b][/u] the line of scrimage!

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="908429" timestamp="1289713302"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=76062.msg908425#msg908425 date=1289713127]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=76062.msg908418#msg908418 date=1289712820]
[/quote]

[/quote]

There last TD was a pass thrown 5 yards [u][b]past[/b][/u] the line of scrimage!
[/quote]
A lot of coulda woulda shoulda's in this game.  Offense was just a click off in the first quarter and left 14 points on the field.  Uncharacteristic mistakes that may have been due to some playoff nerves....who knows.  Need a short memory now 1-0 and off to next week.

the refs let the kids decide the game tonight and I respect them for that. There was alot of holding  by both teams but it was called even. The only ques call was the pass int and it made a diff in the game. Overall in a game like this you got to relize the refs are gonna let you play the more physical team will win.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908439" timestamp="1289713668"]
the refs let the kids decide the game tonight and I respect them for that. There was alot of holding  by both teams but it was called even. The only ques call was the pass int and it made a diff in the game. Overall in a game like this you got to relize the refs are gonna let you play the more physical team will win.
[/quote]

I did like the fact that Livingston had 2 penalties called on them.  That makes 2 penalties combined in our last 3 games against them. 

[quote name="rollinac" post="908443" timestamp="1289713855"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908439#msg908439 date=1289713668]
[/quote]

I did like the fact that Livingston had 2 penalties called on them.  That makes 2 penalties combined in our last 3 games against them. 
[/quote]

you know, it's such a cluster in there interior on offense, no one can tell who's got a hold of what.

Where are all the lions fans?? In case they're just tuning in... Good game!

[quote name="dayton" post="908445" timestamp="1289714007"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=76062.msg908443#msg908443 date=1289713855]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76062.msg908439#msg908439 date=1289713668]
[/quote]

[/quote]

you know, it's such a cluster in there interior on offense, no one can tell who's got a hold of what.

Where are all the lions fans?? In case they're just tuning in... Good game!

[/quote]
They are lacing up their high tops getting ready for basketball!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ya'll are right about the refs. They had a good game too. That timekeeper has got to go though!!!! GEEEEEZZZZZ......start....stop....how hard can it be?  >:(  Seriously though, 19 more seconds here and there with his non-paying attention self, and we would have lost this game.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="908455" timestamp="1289714617"]
Ya'll are right about the refs. They had a good game too. That timekeeper has got to go though!!!! GEEEEEZZZZZ......start....stop....how hard can it be?  >:(  Seriously though, 19 more seconds here and there with his non-paying attention self, and we would have lost this game.
[/quote]

also, isn't the clock supposed to stop on a penalty?? there was 30 seconds I was glad that Livingston didn't have.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908461" timestamp="1289715017"]
I did like the "coonarse" announcer. Even though he did not have a clue who was tackling / running / kicking / passing / but he did know how to put he creole in every name he tried to pronounce ;D ;D
[/quote]

How about when he called the Liv. TD a play early? Hilarious!!! :D Harmless guy though. He was kinda unique. Maybe he can run the clock too? Might as well.

Definitely a good game. Stressful for us Broncos. We missed some early opportunities that would have changed things. But Livingston's coach should get some credit. They played the clock like a fiddle in the 4th. He knows his strengths and played them. That little option/reverse handoff hurt us. The quarterback was also a good athlete. each guy only got about one shot at him per play. he could move and was slippery. Glad to see our boys pull it out, but Livingston sure made it interesting. Very fast game and few called penalties.
Good job by all. Go Broncos!!

This timekeeper was the worst I ever seen doing a game. Could not start the clock or stop it on time. Did not know any if what player was making a play and the guy made a fool out of himself. Great game by Livingston but we all know our offense was not clicking on all cylinders tonight or we would have put up 21 more points easily. Great game by both teams. Go Broncos......  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="908503" timestamp="1289717614"]
This timekeeper was the worst I ever seen doing a game. Could not start the clock or stop it on time. Did not know any if what player was making a play and the guy made a fool out of himself. Great game by Livingston but we all know our offense was not clicking on all cylinders tonight or we would have put up 21 more points easily. Great game by both teams. Go Broncos......  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
Got to make the other team stop the run before you throw it. Ill say it again that has to be the fastest game in highschool history. :D

Hats off to Livingston they came to play and we came with the big heads. I know we are better but this is not the time for mistakes, they can cost you the season the road just gets tougher from here hope we learned a lesson from this. And i still say #5 is not being used enough look what he did against angelton I don't have to say if your a fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder