*DAYTON vs. LIVINGSTON Broadcast/ DAYTON WINS 28-24!!!!!

KFDM COOP

[quote name="Rj76" post="908801" timestamp="1289760181"]
even though dayton ran the ball well was surprised they did not pass more due to liv weakness defending pass. do yall usally pass more or do you think were running more to run down clock to keep ball away from liv bacause of the way liv offense can run the clock like they did in the 4th
[/quote]
Kinda a weird game for the Bronx ??? Im telling ya the clock did not stop on penalties / first downs / half time / in between qrts / out of bounds. (maybe a little exagerated) LIV did a great job eating up the clock. The difference was the fumble in the first at the LIV 20 yrd line and the missed FG. DAY would in any other game had 21 pts in that qrt. DAY moved the ball pretty easy but seems like we only touched the ball about 6 times on offense.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Rj76" post="908801" timestamp="1289760181"]
even though dayton ran the ball well was surprised they did not pass more due to liv weakness defending pass. do yall usally pass more or do you think were running more to run down clock to keep ball away from liv bacause of the way liv offense can run the clock like they did in the 4th
[/quote]

They take what you give them and usually really quickly.  The point is to put an offense like that down 21 in the first quarter (which they really should've done).

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909523" timestamp="1289830055"]
I went to the game and Dayton got by with holding all night long. They were very lucky to win the game.
[/quote] I was there also and you are right they got lucky.. Don't get me wrong they played some AWESOME football, both teams did.. It just wasn't Livingston's night. I was very proud of our QB, he took control and made the right decisions to pull off the win. :D

I went to the game and Dayton got by with holding all night long. They were very lucky to win the game.
[/quote]

and livingston never held us??? give me a break... ya'll got lucky too if that's the case.

There were very few penalties called all game and most were on Dayton and for way more yards.

so many things I'd like to say, but I'll leave it alone.

[/quote]

That's just funny there....call it how you want, I'd rather be lucky then sitting at home in the second round.  49-42 ring a bell?

[quote name="rollinac" post="909552" timestamp="1289832991"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=76062.msg909523#msg909523 date=1289830055]
[/quote]

That's just funny there....call it how you want, I'd rather be lucky then sitting at home in the second round.  [b]49-42 ring a bell?[/b][/quote]

Can't get it out of my head. The person who runs the clock at the Butch are awful.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909636" timestamp="1289837764"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=76062.msg909552#msg909552 date=1289832991]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=76062.msg909523#msg909523 date=1289830055]
[/quote]

That's just funny there....call it how you want, I'd rather be lucky then sitting at home in the second round.  [b]49-42 ring a bell?[/b][/quote]

Can't get it out of my head. [b]The person who runs the clock at the Butch are awful.[/b][/quote]

agreed. not sure whats up with that

[quote name="jayhawk" post="908646" timestamp="1289750856"]
Got to meet "Smoken baby" and" Brenham fan" last night at the game both good people and Smoken baby was wearing the pink T-shirt ! :D
[/quote]

Yes sir, it was good to meet you and your wife.  Y'all seem like really nice people.  Perhaps i'll see you at "the Bank" on Saturday.  I will be pulling for you purple people more than ever.  As much as it pains me to see it, Go Broncos!  Please take care of what we let slip through our hands.  Literally... :-\

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="909962" timestamp="1289858195"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=76062.msg908646#msg908646 date=1289750856]
Got to meet "Smoken baby" and" Brenham fan" last night at the game both good people and Smoken baby was wearing the pink T-shirt ! :D
[/quote]

Yes sir, it was good to meet you and your wife.  Y'all seem like really nice people.  Perhaps i'll see you at "the Bank" on Saturday.  I will be pulling for you purple people more than ever.  As much as it pains me to see it, Go Broncos!  Please take care of what we let slip through our hands.  Literally... :-\
[/quote]Hope to see you there brenham fan. you going to be wearing your green? "GO BRONCOS"

[quote name="knightrider" post="910019" timestamp="1289860863"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76062.msg909962#msg909962 date=1289858195]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=76062.msg908646#msg908646 date=1289750856]
[/quote]

[/quote]Hope to see you there brenham fan. you going to be wearing your green? "GO BRONCOS"
[/quote]

Prolly a grey Brenham shirt w/my green shoes.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="910091" timestamp="1289865823"]
I feel for you BrenhamFan. We could be in the same shoes as you. Hope you come saturday and support the Broncos. 
[/quote]Big round of applause for Brenham Fan.  Many of the posters disappear for a couple of weeks after their teams lose.  We need to remember we are cheering for young men.  Everybody loves to keep on winning, but at least in my life, many of the most important lessons I have learned came from my failures.  As I tell my students, Winning produces confidence and losing produces character.  A true champion has both confidence and character.  The more diverse the members of this site are the more entertaining it is.  I am really glad that Brenham Fan is still around.  The guy loves high school football and is very knowledgeable about many teams.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="910099" timestamp="1289866355"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=76062.msg910091#msg910091 date=1289865823]
I feel for you BrenhamFan. We could be in the same shoes as you. Hope you come saturday and support the Broncos. 
[/quote]Big round of applause for Brenham Fan.  Many of the posters disappear for a couple of weeks after their teams lose.  We need to remember we are cheering for young men.  Everybody loves to keep on winning, but at least in my life, many of the most important lessons I have learned came from my failures.  As I tell my students, Winning produces confidence and losing produces character.  A true champion has both confidence and character.  The more diverse the members of this site are the more entertaining it is.  I am really glad that Brenham Fan is still around.  The guy loves high school football and is very knowledgeable about many teams.
[/quote]

Thanks man, I try.  I just love and respect the game.  I'm not gonna pout about a 10-1 season.  Not satisfied with it, but not ashamed of it.  We will rebound as a team from this, and be a force next year.  Cub Pride!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi