*DAYTON vs. LIVINGSTON Broadcast/ DAYTON WINS 28-24!!!!!

KFDM COOP

[quote name="BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN" post="908242" timestamp="1289707259"]
What a great game this was, just what I thought it would be like. Livingston gave Dayton everything it could handle, just sad they couldn't come up with win. Congrats to Livingston on a fine season (sorry it had to end so soon), Good Luck to Dayton for the rest of the playoffs.
[/quote]#84 had the pick that would've sealed the deal. i know that kid is sick. Good game for both squads.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a game. Dayton showed championship ball on the last do or die drive. Great game Lions. It's tough to play so well only to see your hopes taken away at the last second. The same happened to us this yr against Central. Good luck to Dayton the rest of the way. It is the  playoff's folks.  Don't take any team too lightly. Just ask BrenhamFan. 

[quote name="friogal" post="908170" timestamp="1289705657"]
Now I want to know if anyone saw smokinbaby in his pink shirt at the game?  ;D
And more importantly, got a picture of it? LOL
[/quote]

Well, I was there and yes there are witnesses.  Jayhawk, Litlltx, brenhamfan (he still had tears), and a PNG guy who was wearing Nederland gear.   ;D

I'll go put a few pics on the Rykerx T-Shirt thread.  

As for this game, well Dayton sure misses # 1 and I kept expecting Stewart to come in the stands and yell at my 3-year old.  I think she is the only one he did not chew out in this game.  The man is a raving mad man....... ;D  Livingston mopped the field with Dayton for 3 quarters, but Dayton just seems to be VERY lucky and the calls go their way.  I suspect the stats will be very even, but Livingston controlled this game after the 1st quarter.  Great game between two good teams.  Fun to watch, even though the atire was not my first choice.   ;)  

[quote name="rollinac" post="908145" timestamp="1289705168"]
Gotta hand it to 'em...rolled the dice over and over and over and kept coming up 7's.  16 play 80 yard drive was ridiculous.  Never got a 1st down before 3rd down on that drive.  Converted 4th and 16 for a TD....[b]although the QB was past the line of scrimmage.[/b]  
[/quote]

I noticed that.... and I would be raising cain right now if it hadn't worked out differently. Surprised that wasn't seen. It was seen on the last play of the game though.

Great job to the LIONS!!! That O is so hard to defend with all the tricky handoffs. #10 was a beast!

This was one of those games where I felt a little sorry for the opposing teams' kids. This was a hard fought, well called, very clean game IMO. Great job to both sides!!

[quote name="bcjag10" post="908260" timestamp="1289707558"]
[quote author=BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN link=topic=76062.msg908242#msg908242 date=1289707259]
What a great game this was, just what I thought it would be like. Livingston gave Dayton everything it could handle, just sad they couldn't come up with win. Congrats to Livingston on a fine season (sorry it had to end so soon), Good Luck to Dayton for the rest of the playoffs.
[/quote] [b]#84 had the pick that would've sealed the deal. i know that kid is sick. Good game for both squads[/b].[/quote]

my heart nearly stopped on that one.

There were so many close plays that could've swung this game in either direction. Great HS football game!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="908334" timestamp="1289709643"]
[quote author=friogal link=topic=76062.msg908170#msg908170 date=1289705657]
Now I want to know if anyone saw smokinbaby in his pink shirt at the game?  ;D
And more importantly, got a picture of it? LOL
[/quote]

As for this game, well Dayton sure misses # 1 and I kept expecting Stewart to come in the stands and yell at my 3-year old.  I think she is the only one he did not chew out in this game.  The man is a raving mad man....... ;D  Livingston mopped the field with Dayton for 3 quarters, but Dayton just seems to be [b]VERY lucky and the calls go their way[/b].  I suspect the stats will be very even, but Livingston controlled this game after the 1st quarter.  Great game between two good teams.  Fun to watch, even though the atire was not my first choice.   ;)  
[/quote]

The harder we practice, the luckier we get.

Our QB  and receivers had a couple opportunities to put the game away somewhat, but just couldn't hook up. Those overthrows were a bit uncharacteristic of Andres. Oh well, we got the one that counted.

Can't wait to see those shirt pics!!

Great game by The Lions,left it all on the field and played a near flawless game on turnovers.Good clean game w/few penalties.This was a game that Dayton needed to be tested as we've got to over-confident and out of our game plan.I've said all yr.we need to throw the rock more and it showed why w/1:08 left.Strap up the helmets it's gonna get tuffer.Shout out to my teamates from the 1985 Liv Merchants State fast pitch winners/top 5 @ the Nationals in Corpus Christi 8)

Phew.... that was a nail biting teeth clenching OMGOSH money well spent game I have ever seen.  8) Way to go BRONCOS.. ALWAYS BELIEVE  to the last seconds of the game.

[quote name="octfeb" post="908355" timestamp="1289710779"]
Phew.... that was a nail biting teeth clenching OMGOSH money well spent game I have ever seen.  8) Way to go BRONCOS.. ALWAYS BELIEVE  to the last seconds of the game.
[/quote]

Last 8.1 seconds........ ;D ;D  All that game needed was an onside kick recovered by livingston and return it for a TD.  

OH, AND a couple butt warmers.  ;D

Okay, the single malt scotch has finally calmed me down a little.  ;D WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

Lions put up a good fight. I knew it would be a tough game....maybe not quite that tough. The Broncos made it tougher than it should have been though. They left 14 points on the table in the first half. Livingston never stopped our offense. The Bronco offense kept stopping themselves with mistakes. Gotta give credit to Livingston for the drive that took almost the entire fourth quarter. That was a dandy and I thought we were done.....then I remembered.............................................................................................

[move][size=14pt][color=purple]ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!! ;D ;D[/color][/size][/move]

Upset weekend and my boys hung tough............ Great job LIV but I can tell ya this is what the BRONX needed. The game was not as close as the score showed but wow I have to give it to LIV. They came to play but come up short. With BREN / EL CAM losing tonight REG 3 better watch out because the BRONX will not get caught looking past another team and it is state bound from here. I can hear all the non believers talking about LIV giving us a run for our money but you are looking at stats and were not at the game. Bottom line is when it mattered the BRONX did what they had to do and got the W. im am proud of the W no matter what the score was and when I say nobody wants to see the BRONX believe me NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough game but KP you better strap it up because its gonna be the hardest hitting game you have seen to date and you can bank on that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="908382" timestamp="1289711760"]
a few more thoughts

1. Tha Butch is a beautiful place to play football.

2. Livingston played extremely hard.

3. The Broncs ran the 1 minute and 8 second drill like they'd been doing it all year. Awesome to watch!(except for the almost pick 6).
[/quote]

4. Ryan McBride is a heck of a back.

5. They did give us a run for our money. Lot's of wouldacouldas for both teams.

[quote name="dayton" post="908382" timestamp="1289711760"]
a few more thoughts

1. Tha Butch is a beautiful place to play football. [b]But they need a new clock keeper!!!!!!!![/b]

2. Livingston played extremely hard.

3. The Broncs ran the 1 minute and 8 second drill like they'd been doing it all year. Awesome to watch!(except for the almost pick 6).
[/quote]

Sorry but I added a little to #1  Definitely a first rate facility though. Very nice!

Need to put the ball in "my little pony " hands more. I swear every time that kid touched the ball it went for 8-10 yards. X did not see the ball as much as I would have liked but the bottom line is the BRONX pulled it off and watch out to who ever  is in the path of these "over achievers". ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908385" timestamp="1289711840"]
Upset weekend and my boys hung tough............ Great job LIV but I can tell ya this is what the BRONX needed. The game was not as close as the score showed but wow I have to give it to LIV. They came to play but come up short. With BREN / EL CAM losing tonight REG 3 better watch out because the BRONX will not get caught looking past another team and it is state bound from here. I can hear all the non believers talking about LIV giving us a run for our money but you are looking at stats and were not at the game. Bottom line is when it mattered the BRONX did what they had to do and got the W. im am proud of the W no matter what the score was and when I say nobody wants to see the BRONX believe me NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BRONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T[b]ough game but KP you better strap it up because its gonna be the hardest hitting game you have seen to date and you can bank on that [/b];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

okay.

I really do love the confidence of the Bronco fan base.  It is extraordinarily unique.

[quote name="smp83" post="908386" timestamp="1289711946"]
I was at the game and they did give you a run for your money.
[/quote] I have to agree with that statement ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder