[b][size=30pt]GO DOGS!!![/size][/b]

[IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx8/Carzan/MCM019.jpg[/img]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rollinac" post="901229" timestamp="1289184260"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75637.msg901208#msg901208 date=1289183841]
Chinese Crawdads?I gotta see dem wriggling in a hot spicy bath gettin banged up by lemon,onion,red taters n corn on the cob w/a tub of butter thrown in to make em peel easy.BOT-Dogs by plenty ::) ;D 8)
[/quote]

You may be right....just would be REALLY hard as you have to drive past the Crawfish Shack to get to Iggy Joe's. 
[/quote]

Right up until they say, ok give me 30 bucks for 5 crawfish and a mini corn on the cob.  Oh, and that 1/8lb of sausage that was in the bottom of your bucket, add 8 bucks for that little thing.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="liltex" post="901037" timestamp="1289177332"]
Hectors right off 90 @2100 in the Kroger shopping center.On topic it would be an upset for Crosby to win after losing the last 3 so Ned by 17 8)
[/quote]

Got to agree on Hectors!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="ForeverADog" post="901706" timestamp="1289239836"]
Any word on Dionte? Also how big is Crosbys stadium? Still like Nederland but closer than the experts think!
[/quote]
The visitor's side is a joke. After the band and drill team, maybe 700 seats.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="899253" timestamp="1289063003"]
[quote author=The Godfather link=topic=75637.msg899242#msg899242 date=1289062376]
What about Pasadena Memorial?
[/quote]

Why pasadena memorial? Why not BISD?.. I'm tired of letting all the houston schools basically get home field advantage every year just because they're in and around houston...
[/quote]

I hear ya...  We seem to be at the same disadvantage alot of the time. (just we travel east and y'all travel west)

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="901935" timestamp="1289255121"]
So glad Carson got plenty of action early in the season. Those games he started early in the year are going to do wonders for him Friday and throughout the playoffs if has to play.
[/quote]
Carson was looking good before Dionte came back.Crosby was the worst team we played all year, easily.This game could get ugly, Nederland by a bunch.

Bulldogs  can you say who let the dogs out ?  just give them a heavy dose of the wild mutt and let t sonnier run loose, he will be the x factor for which they have no answer for, this will be ugly just like the lcm game get up early and keep it wide open and yall will be fine. ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="902350" timestamp="1289310027"]
If Crosby runs the ball A LOT, they could win this one.  Crosby has to keep their defense off the field to have a chance.  Their defense is really bad. 

That said, and this REALLY hurts to say, but GO COOGS!!!!!!!

[/quote]They have only Merka---Crosby gets throttled...BTW I can cheer for BH but Crosby??..............never

For all you Dayton folks who have nothing better to do than write on this website(I am actually wondering if any teaching is going on at DJHS), you are forgetting about 1 thing in Crosby's arsenal-MERKA.  ALthough I live in the Hill, the 3 years I have seen this kid play has been nothing but hard, CLEAN and physical football.  Although we are enemies with other towns, you have to give a thumbs up to Merka and his accomplishments-much like to Dayton's Cody Green. [b]Crosby[/b] in a shootout- because all of you are right-Crosby's Defense can't stop folks right now.  They didn't stop us with a Freshman QB or when our backup Townley came in.  Good Luck in the helaing process Mr. Denny!  Go Eagles- BEAT PNG

[quote name="HomerJ" post="902482" timestamp="1289321077"]
For all you Dayton folks who have nothing better to do than write on this website(I am actually wondering if any teaching is going on at DJHS), [b]you are forgetting about 1 thing in Crosby's arsenal-MERKA.  [/b] ALthough I live in the Hill, the 3 years I have seen this kid play has been nothing but hard, CLEAN and physical football.  Although we are enemies with other towns, you have to give a thumbs up to Merka and his accomplishments-much like to Dayton's Cody Green. [b]Crosby[/b] in a shootout- because all of you are right-Crosby's Defense can't stop folks right now.  They didn't stop us with a Freshman QB or when our backup Townley came in.  Good Luck in the helaing process Mr. Denny!  Go Eagles- BEAT PNG
[/quote]

plenty of Dayton folks have mentioned him.  ???

you are right though. He plays hard, clean and is a good competitor.

Dogs should win but,Nederland can not go in thinking they have won the game before the first snap. Carson should be ready for play but, just in case of a injury they have brought the JV QB Justin Woods up and if anyone has seen him play the kid has a rocket for a arm and can find his recievers. He is also a excellant runner and is not afraid to run over a defensive player. He will be a threat next year for the starting QB position.

[quote name="BigDog007" post="902539" timestamp="1289325253"]
Dogs should win but,Nederland can not go in thinking they have won the game before the first snap. Carson should be ready for play but, just in case of a injury they have brought the JV QB Justin Woods up and if anyone has seen him play the kid has a rocket for a arm and can find his recievers. He is also a excellant runner and is not afraid to run over a defensive player. He will be a threat next year for the starting QB position.
[/quote]

Is Woods a freshman, soph, or junior?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder