Rosters needed for STJFL 2nd round

videoguy

Congrats to all teams and players advancing to the second round of SJFL play offs. 
  Now coaches, down to business.    Sheffield Productions needs rosters for all teams playing at WOS Dan Hook's Stadium this Sat.  Actually 3 rosters, typed, players in numerical order and phonetic pronunications on any names you think could go in different directions.  I know how to say Hebert, but you can help our announcers tremendously if you spell phonetically that it is pronunced "a-bear" by this family.  Another example: my neighbor is Guiterrez .  Saying "Goo-tier-ez" is correct as is "Goo-tear-ez  .; but my friend prefers and uses the latter.   
  We ask for 3 copies to be sent to the pressbox before your kickoff.  The stadium announcer gets one while the other two are for our play by play and color announcers.  We don't have a copier,  The stadium announcer is not in the same room as our announcers and even our two announcers find it hard to "share" a roster" when both are scrambling to find a number ( numerical order is a lifesaver ), check proper pronunication and say it all before our replay rolls.  Please - 3 copies. 
  We are in cahoots with the stadium announcer.  If you hear a name mishandled, its probably said the same way on the DVD.  Please send someone to the pressbox or our production trailer with the correct pronunication.  Some of you are reading this and wondering why we make this appeal every year.  We think its only fair that these future stars with all their hard work have their names said correctly on a DVD that they will watch and listen to repeatedly.  Thank all of you for your help in making this happen. 
  Now the good news.  Sheffield Productions full crew, multi camera, multi replay capability and professional announcers will again produce a DVD that will be a family keepsake for years to come.  DVDs can be paid for before the matchups and picked up ASAP after the game.    Thanks to STJFL for the faith and the booking.  see ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="videoguy" post="893898" timestamp="1288642491"]
   Congrats to all teams and players advancing to the second round of SJFL play offs. 
   Now coaches, down to business.    Sheffield Productions needs rosters for all teams playing at WOS Dan Hook's Stadium this Sat.   Actually 3 rosters, typed, players in numerical order and phonetic pronunications on any names you think could go in different directions.   I know how to say Hebert, but you can help our announcers tremendously if you spell phonetically that it is pronunced "a-bear" by this family.  Another example: my neighbor is Guiterrez .  Saying "Goo-tier-ez" is correct as is "Goo-tear-ez  .; but my friend prefers and uses the latter.   
   We ask for 3 copies to be sent to the pressbox before your kickoff.   The stadium announcer gets one while the other two are for our play by play and color announcers.   We don't have a copier,  The stadium announcer is not in the same room as our announcers and even our two announcers find it hard to "share" a roster" when both are scrambling to find a number ( numerical order is a lifesaver ), check proper pronunication and say it all before our replay rolls.   Please - 3 copies.   
   We are in cahoots with the stadium announcer.  If you hear a name mishandled, its probably said the same way on the DVD.   Please send someone to the pressbox or our production trailer with the correct pronunication.   Some of you are reading this and wondering why we make this appeal every year.  We think its only fair that these future stars with all their hard work have their names said correctly on a DVD that they will watch and listen to repeatedly.  Thank all of you for your help in making this happen. 
  Now the good news.   Sheffield Productions full crew, multi camera, multi replay capability and professional announcers will again produce a DVD that will be a family keepsake for years to come.  DVDs can be paid for before the matchups and picked up ASAP after the game.    Thanks to STJFL for the faith and the booking.  see ya on the field, videoguy
[/quote]well worth the money..Every time I turn around my son is watching his pro bowl from last year.

[quote name="JWB" post="896903" timestamp="1288919342"]
Who do I talk to about ordering a DVD of the B.C. vs Lumberton game Saturday night?......Thanks
[/quote]

[color=navy]find videoguy and the nice ladies who work the tables and order from them when you get to the field.  You really can't miss them; just look for all the video cables and trailers!  Just make sure you order .. they are GREAT!!!![/color]

Congrats to all teams advancing to Super Bowl this weekend.  I look foward to meeting and taping your teams again as this past weekend was so much fun.
  Thanks to all the teams that supplied us with the rosters we requested.  A complete roster really helps our announcers and adds to the game.  Well,  actually thanks to all the teams except the one that didn't sent a roster untill halftime OF THEIR GAME and only one copy at that.  I will not embarrass the team by naming them, but you know who you are and the parents that bought the DVD that only have their sons announced by numbers certainly know who you are.  This is the same team that one of my cameraman asked the coach if he had sent up a roster yet ( this was during the second quarter, during a timeout) and the coach told him to " get out of my face".    Hey, no problem, my cameraguy got the message.    But message or not, it still isn't fair to these young atheletes to not praise them and be able to call them by name during the game.   
  Those that sent rosters Sat, we kept yours and will use them again.  Thank you.  Teams that will be there Sat, that we haven't taped yet-  please send rosters as requested in first post of this topic.    Bulldog Stadium Saturday ,  se ya on the field, videoguy

I bought the video and as always, was very pleased with it except one thing that I have already addressed to video guy in private message.  NOT his fault though!!

I beamed with pride when the camera zoomed in on my lil mustang and stayed on him for a bit while he was doing some coaching of his own on the field!  :D

By the time I got finished with the coaches/parent meeting on the sideline; gathering my things; and buying my lil mustang some food from the concession stand, the DVD was ready to go!  I watched it within the hour of being home and it was as I have come to expect ... incredible!!!  I liked the "scoreboard / banner" this year video guy; very very nice touch.

Unfortunately; my lil mustang's team lost!  Even better reason to buy a video -- to remember how hard he played.  It happens every year: as I'm watching the DVD I see plays that I didn't see as it was happening.  Saw an awesome quarterback sack he made!  I'm so proud of him and of the video!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder