This is what I tell PN-G fans about us resting starters...

[quote name="badndn" post="893868" timestamp="1288641122"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75326.msg893857#msg893857 date=1288639982]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893495#msg893495 date=1288617988]
I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D     
[/quote]
And whats the Hill's record against those purple teams again?

Oh yeah, because [b]dressing in a deflated eagle costume and doing the running man is so much more appealing![/b]  ;D
[/quote] :o :o :D :D :D :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="893857" timestamp="1288639982"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893495#msg893495 date=1288617988]
I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D     
[/quote]

How can you talk so much trash pulling for a team that has never been anything but mediocre playing in one of the weakest districts in Texas? If it was not for Dayton 19-4A would be nothing more than a glorified flag football league. Excluding dayton 19-4A teams win about once in every 10 games against 20-4A. Enjoy your first round loss this year.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="894080" timestamp="1288653823"]
Is Central planning on resting some of their starters? The posters who do the pickems every week need to know. ;D ;D
[/quote]I believe Coach implied that he will go all out against PN-G.  But you know the plan may change at the last minute... But hey, just pick Central, like myself.  You have 50% chance to get it right!  lol

i dont think for a second he will rest the starters but you never know. i am only an arm chair qb and dont know didley about coaching except when it comes to our playcalling at the rez ask soulja i am fairly talented when it comes to that lol. i think he will start them but as the game goes on i think he will rest them win or lose it is smart football, the loss does nothing for them but a win is for bragging rights and that is what we all want in the end Right? I just want both teams to have a clean safe game and hope for once this season we can play discipline football without some yellow hankies everytime the football is snapped. And if the coaches from png are reading this crap dont kick the pooch Heard will be there to catch it lol.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="894157" timestamp="1288657779"]
i dont think for a second he will rest the starters but you never know. i am only an arm chair qb and dont know didley about coaching except when it comes to our playcalling at the rez ask soulja i am fairly talented when it comes to that lol. i think he will start them but as the game goes on i think he will rest them win or lose it is smart football, the loss does nothing for them but a win is for bragging rights and that is what we all want in the end Right? I just want both teams to have a clean safe game and hope for once this season we can play discipline football without some yellow hankies everytime the football is snapped.[b] And if the coaches from png are reading this crap dont kick the pooch Heard will be there to catch it lol.[/b][/quote]Ok, and don't kick it deep, because Brazier will be there.  Just kick it out of bounds and give that Jag offense great field possition!  ;D ;D

sorry soulja i ll take my chances kicking it deep or even starting the game with an onside kick.lol that is just how i roll lol. what ever the case may be you should see good field position all night, word from the wise  ;D you will see a gimick trick play again this week on a extra point lol you can say you heard it first from biaplayer lol i am a guru i think

[quote name="biaplayer" post="894168" timestamp="1288658354"]
sorry soulja i ll take my chances kicking it deep or even starting the game with an onside kick.lol that is just how i roll lol. what ever the case may be you should see good field position all night, word from the wise  ;D you will see a gimick trick play again this week on a extra point lol you can say you heard it first from biaplayer lol i am a guru i think

[/quote]We have trick plays.  Fake punts and fg's ...  Ask Huntsville from last year's playoffs...  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="893495" timestamp="1288617988"]
[/quote]

Oh c'mon now.  You KNOW [i]some [/i]will act like idiots.  There's always at least 1 or 2 that make other look bad.

I was told by a member of the sports media that There was no way PNG will beat Central if they dont rest there starters. Please Central please  play every starter for 48 min and let us prove him wrong cause i believe we can be yall i mean anything can happen. Love this game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax