This is what I tell PN-G fans about us resting starters...

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="893046" timestamp="1288558550"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893025#msg893025 date=1288556983]
BEFORE it was a bear commercial, he was ask if he would lose the game so he can have a favoratable playoff matchup...   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Just messin' Soulja.
[/quote] 8) 8)

Smh, w.e the coach decieds to do, Ill support his Decision..
If he dosent play the starters, its cool cause I problt wouldent either..After Last night, I would be worried for all of my players health..
Then
If he does play them, then its cool cause it shows he wants this for the kids..

I say lets go for the undefeted season and make history..:)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="893495" timestamp="1288617988"]
I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]
Absolutely correct Soulja. Central has dominated the district, while PNG has suffered two losses. Not much room for trash talk here!
Resting starters or not. Central will give PNG a good ball game and vice versa. Hopefully both teams will go deep into the playoffs.
Most importantly, lets have a good game, NO penalties, and certainly NO INJURIES!

[quote name="badndn" post="893514" timestamp="1288619930"]
Was Heard left out the 1st half against Lumberton an attempt to rest him, but in a 0-0 game at the half coaches decided to play him? Or was it something else?
[/quote]
Disciplinary action on Heard according to the Beaumont Surprise

[quote name="SFA85" post="893527" timestamp="1288620529"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=75326.msg893514#msg893514 date=1288619930]
Was Heard left out the 1st half against Lumberton an attempt to rest him, but in a 0-0 game at the half coaches decided to play him? Or was it something else?
[/quote]
Disciplinary action on Heard according to the Beaumont Surprise
[/quote]
Thanks.

I thought central had no "Discipline"!  :D
Couldn't help myself.  ;D

He sure made a difference late in the game. He was fresh!

[quote name="badndn" post="893514" timestamp="1288619930"]
[/quote]

Yea, Him, and a few more starters we're out to start that game, buh, it was to close for comfort so coach ended up putting them all in..

Great job Central, ya'll played hard all year and deserve to be undefeated.......until Friday I hope. Let's all hope for a good clean and injury free game. I hope it is as exciting as last year. Once again good job and your season and good luck in the playoffs. We wil be right there with you!

Go NDNS!

I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]

Good post. There is a LOT of respect between PNG and Central.  Will be a good game, no doubt.  Praying for an injury free game for both teams.

Badndn...  I saw that article in the 'Suprise'. But when Mike and Mike interviewed Coach Washington, he stated that he intentionally left Heard on the bench for rest and when the game got clutch, he brought Heard back in...  Here's from the horse' mouth...

There goes that 'discipline' word again... :-X :-X  ;D ;D

[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D   

[quote name="bh89-2" post="893857" timestamp="1288639982"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893495#msg893495 date=1288617988]
[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D     
[/quote]
And whats the Hill's record against those purple teams again?

Oh yeah, because dressing in a deflated eagle costume and doing the running man is so much more appealing!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax