*Beaumont Central @ Vidor/Central Wins/Comments*

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Big Ford" post="884406" timestamp="1287801949"]
With a 14 point lead in the 4th qrt., we want to pass instead of run to let Vidor back in the game.  INT Vidor. ???
[/quote]

Same dumb play calling from last week.....

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="884990" timestamp="1287838901"]
Central completely dominated our offensive line in the second half, and shut down our run game.  Great job Central.  Made some great adjustments to come back and make the win. 
[/quote]I must say Vidor is a good team. I was surprised the backs were beating us to the side line that much in the first half. The next two weeks will tell the story. Be proud of that squad, you all like us, were not picked to be contenders this year. We've both proved them wrong. Regardles how it turns out for yall, it's been a successful season for yall.

that was a great game! we held em at the 1 yard line for all four downs thats good football. Amazing game. Central just came out harder in the 2nd half than we did. Central is gonna do good this year, like always. best of luck to the jags this. btw the jag band was awesome last night

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="885181" timestamp="1287852306"]
that was a great game! we held em at the 1 yard line for all four downs thats good football. Amazing game. Central just came out harder in the 2nd half than we did. Central is gonna do good this year, like always. best of luck to the jags this. btw the jag band was awesome last night
[/quote] 8) 8)

[quote name="bcjag10" post="885186" timestamp="1287852715"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=74847.msg885185#msg885185 date=1287852495]
Congrats Jags. I hope Brook and Central can work out one or two Double Headers in the playoffs.
[/quote]that would be awsome ;D
[/quote]Well, you'll get a Saturday doubleheader next Saturday @ The Butch... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder