QUESTION

kicker

I have a question. I just looked at the beaumont enterprise, and saw vidor has their logo on one side of their helmet, and what looks like a huge RG on the other side. If this is for Reggie, then I'm silent. That is unbelievable. Just want to know. If it is, then my respect for vidor just went up to 112%.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="877752" timestamp="1287282560"]
It is for Reggie.  They need to redo our Helmet picture history for this year on this sight because they have been wearing it ever since the Tragedy.  We will be wearing it for as long as we keep playing.  Hopefully thats into the playoffs.
[/quote]

Thats Crazy, they altered their helmet logo. I love it. Vidor is a class act.

[quote name="kicker" post="879494" timestamp="1287415989"]
Can one of you Vidor fans post a pick of the helmet so people will know what im talking about? Its not small, it takes up the whole right side of the helmet.
[/quote]

Dont know if you can see it real well on the profile pic  but we have the RG on one side and the pirate flag on the other.  Look on the vidor vs lumberton photo thread.  There are good ones on that. Game Photos: Lumberton vs Vidor

[quote name="kicker" post="879460" timestamp="1287414273"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74566.msg877752#msg877752 date=1287282560]
It is for Reggie.  They need to redo our Helmet picture history for this year on this sight because they have been wearing it ever since the Tragedy.  We will be wearing it for as long as we keep playing.  Hopefully thats into the playoffs.
[/quote]

Thats Crazy, they altered their helmet logo. I love it. Vidor is a class act.
[/quote]

I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin