Alltime SETX Team

BADSANTA

I would think strictly based on high school play. If they did their thing in college or pros then that would be an all-collegiate team or an all-pro team.
An example might be Kenneth Hall of Sugarland.
As far has how far back to go, might be better to create all-20-year teams, like 1990-2009, 1970-1989, etc. I'm sure there'd be enough candidates to fill three teams from each era and then you wouldn't be comparing someone from the 1950's to someone from 2000+. Just my two cents.

Guest wildcat58
Ernest "Bubba" Bean Kirbyville 1970-71 Texas high school Hall of fame and Listed as one of alltime top 50 players in texas high schools as well as Joe Washington Steve Worster , Bubba Smith, Todd Dodge, Craig Stump, Anthony Byerly. Just a few of the many incredible athletes our area has produced over the years.

Regardless of how he's playing in college
Kicker Donnie Carona from kelly class of 2007 he kicked a 57 yarder against sulpher his senior year and made many field goals over 40 and if I remember right he kicked every kickoff as a junior and senior out the back of the endzone for a touchback
And kheeston randall defensive tackle from kelly same year as carona dudes a beast still is second year year starter for UT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder