• Jasper 22-21
    • Jasper 28-21
    • Jasper 35-21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="877033" timestamp="1287247488"]
We are definitly the strongest team in this district but we have to be careful and not take any game for granted. This is football and anything can happen. Jasper is coming off a big win and a big boost of confidence
[/quote]

You are correct...That's why I don't like byes...They are good if you got injured players..But they can also take you out of sync...Practice conditions and real game conditions are two different animals...

[quote name="Burkeville_#70" post="877273" timestamp="1287264326"]
Idk Jasper is pretty bad this year Kirbyville could put up 77 if the starters dont come off the field and coach alverez allows it but coach alvarez has more class than that he wont let them beat Jasper by more than 35
[/quote]

He was also an asst.coach in Jasper at one time...

[quote name="Kville99" post="879974" timestamp="1287440411"]
are those dawgs being quite or what?  having heard them barking up any trees in a long time!
[/quote]

The Dawgs will be there..lol...I hope the Wildcat's haven't forgot last year..Blowing a half-time lead and laying down in the second half...And lost the game 22/31...I don't think Coach Alvarez has forgot it either...I Think the Kat's will be ready for this one... ;)

Down year this year but we are so loaded for at lease 3 to 4 years i feel good about the up and comeing years I hope we can hang in the game for at least the first half. We will have to beat diboll to get in the playoffs cause dont think we have it to beat K-ville this year but you never know.

[quote name="Land95" post="880010" timestamp="1287443382"]
Down year this year but we are so loaded for at lease 3 to 4 years i feel good about the up and comeing years I hope we can hang in the game for at least the first half. We will have to beat diboll to get in the playoffs cause dont think we have it to beat K-ville this year but you never know.
[/quote]

That's true....You never know in High School Football...Lots of things can happen...

[quote name="Land95" post="880010" timestamp="1287443382"]
[/quote] Trust me its not gonna happen. Especially after all the noise talk we've heard over the last couple months. Land95....loaded or not if those kids cant keep their grades up how in the world they gonna be successful?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder