• Kville 21-20
    • Jasper 22-21
    • Jasper 28-21
    • Jasper 35-21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dawg fan 1980 and kville-kats nobody talken down on kirbyville im behind them all the way till they play jasper. im a dog for life but dont run your mouth about how young  we are etc. etc. but i have watched a few teams this year in 3a division 2 and it want be easy for kirbyville.was all i was saying.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="883066" timestamp="1287712470"]
dawg fan 1980 and kville-kats nobody talken down on kirbyville im behind them all the way till they play jasper. im a dog for life but [b]dont run your mouth about how young  we are [/b]etc. etc. but i have watched a few teams this year in 3a division 2 and it want be easy for kirbyville.was all i was saying.
[/quote]

You must have me mixed up..And as far as [b]"running my mouth[/b]"..If you read my post that's something I don't do...We supported Jasper Last year when we were in 2A...All I try to do is present the facts, If I can't back it up I don't post it. We know it's not easy trying to win State If it was easy everyone would be a State Champ,Kirbyville is no different than any other team,We will go as far as our talent level will take us,and hopefully a little luck here and there... ;)

I was up at the JH games last night and I heard Alverez put the boys through a tough week of practice this week. Things have been a little easy too for them through the last few weeks and he wanted them tuned up like it was the big dance it's self! Should be a great game. By the way Jaspers eighth grade team were straight killers. Looked like a high school squad,. Very big, very fast, very agressive. Some of the hits rattled your teeth all the way up in the stands. Only problem they had was penalties. Tons of face mask, late hits, offsides. They were physicaly dominant enough did not need any extra help making the play. Kirbyville never gave up but could not do much with them. Those boys will be hard to deal with in a couple of years. Good luck to Jasper and the 'Cats tonight. Wilcats all the way

Cats by 14

Big dog 90 Gilmer boeat the crap out of a good dogs team last year but there not as good as they were last year did u see how carthage handled them and this Kirbyville team is by far better than last years bulldogs so i dont see gilmer beating K-ville but Carthage maybe but i doubt it. The game will be in K-ville tonigh as far as i know and the cats will definitely score as many points as they want and win big my only question is how many points will this Jasper team be able to put up against K-ville

[quote name="Lefty99" post="883026" timestamp="1287710899"]
[quote author=Dawg fan 1980 link=topic=74522.msg883000#msg883000 date=1287709694]
I think Wimberly is region 4 as well correct?
[/quote]

Correct...though i am not sure if they woud be DI or DII
[/quote]
I just looked at there district and it appears they will be DI instead of DII

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder