WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="883065" timestamp="1287712467"]
Probably something to with Coach Hooks knowing every official in Setx..not sure though.
[/quote]

Hooks is hard headed and trying to prove a point. Nothing to do with him knowing officials. It has cost him at the lower levels and will continue to. He is just stubborn plain and simple but a good coach.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="883079" timestamp="1287712822"]
It's not just Coaches Hooks and Stump, its a pattern of local schools. Big games should be with the best of the locals, they deserve it.
[/quote]

I agree, but they are going to Houston and not getting the best. Don't understand.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="883072" timestamp="1287712550"]
Stump uses Houston too.
[/quote]

Stump is hard headed like Hooks.  If I was the Beaumont chapter I would not official any of their subvarsity game. I have listened to many people on here and they have commented on how bad the officials have been. There is a reason for that. I was in the chapter for 10 years and there is quality officials from the beaumont chapter. If the Beaumont  chapter disbands, you think it bad now? It will get worse.  Good luck coaches. Your assistant coaches will be the officials in the near future. Mark it down. It is happening in basketball also. Mark my words.  It is coming................................

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="883104" timestamp="1287714256"]
Bleed Orange knows as well as i do, when you scratch a chapter you get the low end of another chapter. Meaning...ALOT of times you get a crew that doesn't even have a game that night.
[/quote]

You are correct Coop.  ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="883112" timestamp="1287714578"]
I thought the Beaumont Chapter decided if a team scratches the Chapter then the Chapter doesn't do the subvarsity games? I know i wouldn't!
[/quote]

I hope that is correct.

[quote author=skipper link=topic=74513.msg880458#msg880458 date=1287493380]
now let me try.after watching bridge city practice looks like thay have a good game plan put in place for wo-s. first off stumps bunch is going to come full force after  the little QB salter not going to give him time to look for roberts  running the fly. thay will be shooting there corners and try to make salter run the football coach stump has alot of faith in his D line to stop  the two other backs the mustangs have.the BC coaching staff know salter is very young and will try and put as much presser on this yong kid thats the (KEY PRESSER ON SALTER).roberts will have two on him looks like from what i saw , more to come later
Was you out there being sneeky with your little spy camera like 007

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="883256" timestamp="1287751025"]
[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=74513.msg883217#msg883217 date=1287731202]
Bridge City 35 WOS 31
[/quote]

We are suppose to post our PREDICTIONS....not our DREAMS and WISHES   ;)

WO-S 27  BC 14
[/quote]

1. Bridge City put up 31 on K'ville.........bottom line you are not as good as K'ville hence 35 points for our offense.  No one has shut down the Cardinal offense all year.
2. Bridge City defense has pitched a couple of shutouts and I think your offense will score about 31 on them because they are that good.....I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.  However, actually it wouldn't surprise me if you only put up about 21 on the Bridge City defense. 

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="883278" timestamp="1287752847"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=74513.msg883256#msg883256 date=1287751025]
Bridge City 35 WOS 31
[/quote]

WO-S 27  BC 14
[/quote]

bottom line you are not as good as K'ville hence 35 points for our offense. 
[/quote]

That may be some wishful thinking...

BC's parents really have genuine hope for their lil boys vs the STANGS (and I think its cute), but lil johnny and his buds know deep down in their soul they will get crushed.  As much as the crushing blows will hurt during the game, they will be much relieved when the final second ticks off the clock and the punishment will be over, until the next morning when they wake up and feel like a train hit them.  As they sit at today's pep rally wearing their pretty lil jerseys, the fear will begin to creep in.  As they read signs like, "Stomp the Stangs!" all around their school, it'll be the word "Stangs" that stands out most to them because they know in just a few hours, their parents' hopes will be crushed.  As has been the case for every previous year, BC will be the nail that WOS hammers!

So, Kirbyville gives up 31 points to BC and that automatically makes their defense better than WOS's?

Not following that logic.

Would Silsbee only giving up 26 to BC make their defense better than Kirbyville's?

Yes, WOS only scored 14 against Kirbyville, but they only gave up 28, not 51.

I still say WOS wins by two TD's

WOS   28
BC      14

(IF) west orange stark comes out and plays chain gang D, this will be a good one .bridge city has menard and from what i have been told he is the best around ,he can run as well as pass.i look for bridge city to pass short not no long stuff lol. in closeing the kids from west orange stark(MUST) control  the cards bread and butter kid ,if not its going to be a  L O N G night for the stings

[quote name="skipper" post="883294" timestamp="1287754073"]
(IF) west orange stark comes out and plays chain gang D, this will be a good one .bridge city has menard and from what i have been told he is the best around ,he can run as well as pass.i look for bridge city to pass short not no long stuff lol. in closeing the kids from west orange stark(MUST) control  the cards bread and butter kid ,if not its going to be a  L O N G night for the stings
[/quote]

You sure do get told alot of stuff. Not only that but when someone tells you things it's not always the gospel.

Just sayin!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="883291" timestamp="1287753992"]
So, Kirbyville gives up 31 points to BC and that automatically makes their defense better than WOS's?

Not following that logic.

Would Silsbee only giving up 26 to BC make their defense better than Kirbyville's?

Yes, WOS only scored 14 against Kirbyville, but they only gave up 28, not 51.

I still say WOS wins by two TD's

WOS   28
BC      14
[/quote]

;)

Gas, I have seen both of these teams play, I am convinced that WOS is the better team.

Now we know sometimes the better team loses games, but I just don't see it happening this time.

Example, Silsbee turns the ball over 5 times against BC, but only loses by 4 points, had every chance to win that game, out gained BC 380-317.

If Silsbee turns the ball over 5 times to WOS, Silsbee will lose by 3 TD's, you can bank on it. ;)

Bridge City 35 WOS 31
[/quote]

WO-S 27  BC 14
[/quote]

1. Bridge City put up 31 on K'ville.........bottom line you are not as good as K'ville hence 35 points for our offense.  No one has shut down the Cardinal offense all year.
2. Bridge City defense has pitched a couple of shutouts and I think your offense will score about 31 on them because they are that good.....I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.  However, actually it wouldn't surprise me if you only put up about 21 on the Bridge City defense. 
[/quote]

that is awesome football logic! allow me to use some of that-- we played friendswood, whom bc doesnt come close to. we put up 34 on friendswood, who is MUCH better than bc, and lost by 1 having missed 3 two point conversions. like ive said in numerous post any team/defense can look incredible with your weak pre district schedule. youve played two quality teams, you got donkey stomped by one and barely beat the other.

Bridge City 35 WOS 31
[/quote]

We are suppose to post our PREDICTIONS....not our DREAMS and WISHES  ;)

WO-S 27  BC 14
[/quote]

[/quote] 

That's your claim to fame...31 points against Kville?  How about the 50+ you gave up?  Yes, WOS only scored twice  against Kville but it was our QBs first game and he along with our offense have progressed each week.  Furthermore I am supposed to believe that BC will hang 35 points on the WO-S defense but scored around the same against H-J(42), Stafford(36), Vidor (31) and Kelly (41)??  I know the rebutal..."but we scored 31 against Kville"....makes sense because Kville kicked off to BC a dozen times after touchdowns.

Pitching a couple shut outs?  Against the highly touted Stafford, Shepherd and H-J offenses!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami