WO-S vs. BC Predictions? GAME LIVE ON TV THE CW SAT. NITE 6 PM!

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="876676" timestamp="1287203427"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg876654#msg876654 date=1287203091]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876628#msg876628 date=1287202632]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg876603#msg876603 date=1287202000]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876501#msg876501 date=1287200025]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=74513.msg876494#msg876494 date=1287199907]
wos by 28...
[/quote]

OF stuck with yall by 7 until the 4th quarter (by what i read idk how far in)

i believe BC is a better team than OF this season, to say WOS will win by 28 is dreaming and wishing apon a shooting star...
[/quote]

why is that dreaming? what has bc done or who has bc beaten that makes you think any different? was it the powerhouse shepherd, stafford, or kelly that makes you think you have a legit shot? congrats on beating silsbee, its the only decent team youve beaten thus far.
[/quote]

and holding Kville to within 7 until the final what? 4 or 5 minutes of the game before we got desperate and tried to force a tie / win?
[b]BC could have owned that W but gave it away.. [/b] you're a fool to think otherwise.

we beat silsbee tonight... (some thought BC would lose by double digits???)

gonna be a looooong weak with trash talk already starting right after a Friday night game! haha.
ill talk more monday after tonight's win has been properly celebrated!  ;)
[/quote]

if you truly believe that bc had the w against kville and they "gave it away" then youre team is in worse shape than youre willing to admit! you better get your crap together this week because you wont have to give wos anything, theyre gonna take it! congrats on the win though... :-*
[/quote]

Isn't your son the kicker?
better tell him to start reping some more kicks because if WOS beats BC it will be by his leg!

good luck.
[/quote]

yes indeed but i dont think its gonna be that close... good luck to your boys as well.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="venom33" post="876626" timestamp="1287202599"]
[quote author=bckshep link=topic=74513.msg876621#msg876621 date=1287202423]
BC 38 WOS 35
[/quote]

no way bc puts 38 on that defense! youre nowhere near being in the same league as kville and friendswood and they couldnt do it.
[/quote]

Were not kville or friendswood. Were Bridge City.

[quote name="venom33" post="876654" timestamp="1287203091"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876628#msg876628 date=1287202632]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876501#msg876501 date=1287200025]
wos by 28...
[/quote]

i believe BC is a better team than OF this season, to say WOS will win by 28 is dreaming and wishing apon a shooting star...
[/quote]

BC is a good team,But they didn't give the game away...They didn't lose by 7 or 3...BC you lost by 20...remember???

why is that dreaming? what has bc done or who has bc beaten that makes you think any different? was it the powerhouse shepherd, stafford, or kelly that makes you think you have a legit shot? congrats on beating silsbee, its the only decent team youve beaten thus far.
[/quote]

and holding Kville to within 7 until the final what? 4 or 5 minutes of the game before we got desperate and tried to force a tie / win?
[b]BC could have owned that W but gave it away.. [/b] you're a fool to think otherwise.

gonna be a looooong weak with trash talk already starting right after a Friday night game! haha.
[/quote]

if you truly believe that bc had the w against kville and they "gave it away" then youre team is in worse shape than youre willing to admit! you better get your crap together this week because you wont have to give wos anything, theyre gonna take it! congrats on the win though... :-*
[/quote]

[quote name="WOS92" post="876617" timestamp="1287202365"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876609#msg876609 date=1287202151]
[quote author=WOS92 link=topic=74513.msg876600#msg876600 date=1287201896]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=74513.msg876572#msg876572 date=1287201306]
[quote author=3ABirdMan link=topic=74513.msg876515#msg876515 date=1287200216]
It's all about the match-ups.....
[/quote]

and people said the same things about silsbee...
BC won and some people didn't think it was possible.

what makes this game any different?
[/quote]

We're not Silsbee. We're West Orange-Stark.
[/quote]

and we are Bridge City.
[/quote]

EXACTLY!
[/quote]

Hook, line, sinker... LMFAO!!!

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="876628" timestamp="1287202632"]
wos by 28...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BC could have owned that W but gave it away.. you're a fool to think otherwise.

[/quote] What are you smoking ... I have no dog in this fight ... but you gave nothing away to Kirbyville .. 51-31 is giving nothing away ... a better team took the game that night ... which is what winners do ... WOS by 14 ...

BC the Kirbyville Wildcats and most of the fans have done nothing but speak highly of your team and your effort,And in return all we read about in the posts are lame excueses why you lost to Kirbyville..YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU WERE OUT PLAYED BY A BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT ..PERIOD..!! ...But I don't think you are ready for WO-S...Congrats on the Silsbee Win...WO-S by 14+....

last night ORANGEFIELD, gave the mustangs a wake up call . i was not shocked by this at all becouse OF dose have a very good running game and thay showed it and there kids never gave up. now back to BC,the fans the coaches and the team know thay have there work cut out for them saturday night agnest BC, if the mustangs CANT STOP bridge citys bread and butter plays thay will be in trouble and the coaching staff at wo-s knows this. this might upset some of the mustangs fans but its true ,the mustangs had a chance to make this a blow out but it did not happen its called being lazy on the D line. orangefield going into the game lastnight  is known for there running game and did a heck of a good job. PS more to come later

There's no doubt that either team COULD win this game. BC has a good team. With our QB starting to settle in, I think WO-S is the better team. You guys lost to Kville by 20. We lost by 14 while being piloted by a fairly inexperienced kid in a very, very emotionally tough game.

All of the jaw jacking and trash talking aside this game could turn out to be much better than most people want to admit. It appears that the first thing any of the folks trying to dis-credit BC will point to is the strength of schedule compared WOS. No doubt WOS has played a tougher schedule, tough to argue that fact. Next logical comparison is common opponent and that leads us to Kirbyville. There is no debate from anyone that WOS was in a very tough place both mentally and physically when they played Kirbyville. A young QB making his first varsity start under very difficult conditions, enough said. On the other hand it is really hard to discount the fact that BC dropped 31 points on a really impressive Kirbyville team, a fact that even the most faithful WOS fan has to acknowledge. The WOS defense is playing extremely well right now and gaining momentum every week. BC's offense is a well balanced bunch and that will pose a problem because WOS will have to respect the fact that they are not overly depending on either the run or pass. I'm sure Coach T will dial up an interesting game plan to combat both phases of the game. From a historical perspective WOS holds an incredible edge on the series, a whole bunch to none I think. But there is another side to that fact, I may be wrong and I apologize if so but I don't think the current group of BC juniors has ever lost to WOS. I'm sure there are some here who are much better at looking up results than I am and I fully expect some of the Mustang faithful to check this one out and report back! LOL! The last bunch that never lost to WOS (BC dropped to 3A during their soph year) wound up going to the state semi finals I believe, 2001 or 2002 I think but not positive.  With all that being said I am personally looking forward to a good game with no injuries and no excuses. Good luck to both the Mustangs and the Cardinals.

[quote name="Rake1" post="876976" timestamp="1287244048"]
All of the jaw jacking and trash talking aside this game could turn out to be much better than most people want to admit. It appears that the first thing any of the folks trying to dis-credit BC will point to is the strength of schedule compared WOS. No doubt WOS has played a tougher schedule, tough to argue that fact. Next logical comparison is common opponent and that leads us to Kirbyville. There is no debate from anyone that WOS was is a very tough place both mentally and physically when they played Kirbyville. A young QB making his first varsity start under very difficult conditions, enough said. On the other hand it is really hard to discount the fact that BC dropped 31 points on a really impressive Kirbyville team, a fact that even the most faithful WOS fan has to acknowledge. The WOS defense is playing extremely well right now and gaining momentum every week. BC's offense is a well balanced bunch and that will pose a problem because WOS will have to respect the fact that they are not overly depending on either the run or pass. I'm sure Coach T will dial up an interesting game plan to combat both phases of the game. From a historical perspective WOS holds an incredible edge on the series, a whole bunch to none I think. But there is another side to that fact, I may be wrong and I apologize if so but I don't think the current group of BC juniors has ever lost to WOS. I'm sure there are some here who are much better at looking up results than I am and I fully expect some of the Mustang faithful to check this one out and report back! LOL! The last bunch that never lost to WOS (BC dropped to 3A during their soph year) wound up going to the state semi finals I believe, 2001 or 2002 I think but not positive.  With all that being said I am personally looking forward to a good game with no injuries and no excuses. Good luck to both the Mustangs and the Cardinals.

[/quote]

[b][b]There is no debate from anyone that WOS was is a very tough place both mentally and physically when they played Kirbyville. A young QB making his first varsity start under very difficult conditions, enough said. [/b][/b]

Coach Alvarez asked Hooks if He wanted not to played the game...Hooks declined,Said YES he wanted to play it...So let's get that cleared up....It was in the Beaumont Enterprise also...

Easy there Kville Kats!!! Nobody used that as an excuse and it was never intended to be. Only used as a comparison, new QB running the offense. Nothing more. I no way shape or form was that meant to take away from the Kirbyville win. Settle down, back up, and repeat after me........"gooose frabba, goose frabba". Clear enough for ya????

[quote name="Rake1" post="876995" timestamp="1287245169"]
Easy there Kville Kats!!! Nobody used that as an excuse and it was never intended to be. Only used as a comparison, new QB running the offense. Nothing more. I no way shape or form was that meant to take away from the Kirbyville win. Settle down, back up, and repeat after me........"gooose frabba, goose frabba". Clear enough for ya????
[/quote]

Oh I was just saying Coach Alvarez understood the situation they were in and offered to postpone the game.....and as far as "goooose frabba"...I have no idea on that...sounds like a social disease.. ;D

To AAW

I knew someone would correct me, in this case it may be a little pre-mature. ;) I meant to say that class, not all the individuals. Yes the ones who were promoted to varsity as sophs did lose, point taken. I don't think the class (this years juniors) has lost to WOS. Someone who can search those results from when they were in 8th,9th,and last years JV game feel free to enlighten me because I don't know that for a fact.

To Kville Kats

you need to brush up on your Adam Sandler movies, that was from Anger Management.  :D

[quote name="Rake1" post="877009" timestamp="1287245998"]
To AAW

I knew someone would correct me, in this case it may be a little pre-mature. ;) I meant to say that class, not all the individuals. Yes the ones who were promoted to varsity as sophs did lose, point taken. I don't think the class (this years juniors) has lost to WOS. Someone who can search those results from when they were in 8th,9th,and last years JV game feel free to enlighten me because I don't know that for a fact.

To Kville Kats

you need to brush up on your Adam Sandler movies, that was from Anger Management.  :D
[/quote]

;D ;D :D...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder